Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5350200 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9612) (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin

Not milking fire.

Erica and her fans have been begging all brands, including those they bad-mouthed as cheap, to give her a deal. The desperation came to a head, when they mistook Mamador's cooking class offer for an endorsement deal. grin The dearth of endorsements made her go cap in hand for a low-rated waist trainer brand.

Her trajectory is too obvious to be spun by you lots. The earlier she reviews her strategy, devoid of her clueless fanbase intrusions, the better for her

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
finally erica don get hips
what god cannot do does not exist grin grin grin grin

can we say she is trying to look like nengi cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
fyneguy:
grin

Not milking fire.

Erica and her fans have been begging all brands, including those they bad-mouthed as cheap, to give her a deal. The desperation came to a head, when they mistook Mamador's cooking class offer for an endorsement deal. grin The dearth of endorsements made her go cap in hand for a low-rated waist trainer brand

Her trajectory is too obvious to be spun by you lots. The earlier she reviews her strategy, devoid of her clueless fanbase intrusions, the better for her
She exposed herself when she released the Private chats she once had with deshapeables. She kept the request on hold since september Thinking she will be getting bigger and multiple endorsements. After seeing that the opposite was the case. She had to go back to her vomit of three months ago.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:

Not with that her stomach that looks like a bag of garri grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
igasiboy98:

She exposed herself when she released the Private chats she once had with deshapeables. She kept the request on hold since september Thinking she will be getting bigger and multiple endorsements. After seeing that the opposite was the case. She had to go back to her vomit of three months ago.
there is so much truth in this

how dare she expect endorsements like tacha?
tacha spent more weeks in the house than her
and tacha was not an insecure slowpoke

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
buhahahaha..... kwakwaakwa
JohnnyPalmer:

Not with that her stomach that looks like a bag of garri grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:

Check well oh, E fit be truth icon wey Photoshop hips add.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:
nengis birthday is the biggest bbn birthday
na she collect presents pass

No cap!...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:
there is so much truth in this

how dare she expect endorsements like tacha?
tacha spent more weeks in the house than her
and tacha was not an insecure slowpoke
plus....Tacha might av won dat if she get to dat final...but elewedu cant....thats d big diff she n her fans dont understand

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SwaggerRight: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
So much love for nengi
Girl, enjoy it's your time

The evny plus bitterness even makes it better,
Wetin even concern kidd lawyer, wetin come concern that one with woman wahala na nengi birthday pain am pass or nengi too much so tai na lawyer kidd go employ to fight am? Na wa oh my morning star girl dey really dey press some people neck effortless.....

Emmm, Who are all those coming here to wail sharup, sharup, or whatever? See, as far as this forum is concern it's a free world GROWUP, if you can't take the bitter pile just shutdown your keyboard.
mtcheeeww

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's the natural hair for me...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MissPotatoHead: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
igasiboy98:

The day tacha met the kwin of our neighbours from the whoring camp. They turned it to a bragging right. You go think say she meet queen Elizabeth that day. cheesy

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wow..Lady in blue...Queen Nengi looking so gorgeous... The most successful female BBN housemate PERIOD

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SwaggerRight: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
dgudlyf:
plus...
Tacha might av won dat if she get to dat final...but elewedu cant....thats d big she n her fans dont understand

Every one knows that cubana openly boasted of buying big brother for mercy, as for favorite and fans TACHA is and got them. mercy is just a money winner, TACHA TACHA TACHA is the biggest deal , I raise my two hands for her, she is so confident and even sensible to know when to apologise and act so matured, see how she relates with Nengi and Erica for instance, that's a lady that knows her worth and is not threatened by newbies,
Grab it!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
What happened to Prince Instagram page..

Hope it is not what I am thinking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatianaa4u: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
If this isn't love,I don't know what it is....God bless this beautiful baby!

Nawa for all these our neighbors o. Erica is not even her real name given to her by her parents. Shebi her name na ngozi blessing. Smh. God will never make me name my child after a w.hore

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa
Nengi and originality can never be in the same sentence!
Tueh!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blastblade:

Check well oh, E fit be truth icon wey Photoshop hips add.
Cry all you want,Erica wont go under the knife just to please you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
rain21:

Oh I see..
She may have decided to just lie low and do things at her own pace
We are all different so we should act differently
Exactly!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa
Erica exposed her chat with Deshapables and bulbians are still crying...lmao!!!!
Laycon exposed his chat with Kidd and made it seem like Kidd begged to see him in Abj,why didn't you guys say anything?
Awon alabosi!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
That's my girl! grin
Unlike Nengi who likes cheap and fake tins...kwa law kwa !

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Goodnight!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na Nengi matter go kill these Whoricans las las.

How can a group of retards dedicate their entire existence to trolling someone who doesn't know they are trolling her? I like her "I don't know you exist" attitude.

Their foolish Erica would have gone on an unending Twitter rant if she was the one being trolled.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Cry all you want,Erica wont go under the knife just to please you!

But she would go with Buttpad and Photoshop to please us.... cheesy

How pleasant!... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:

no let the dress deceive you

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
alekside:
Na Nengi matter go kill these Whoricans las las.

How can a group of retards dedicate their entire existence to trolling someone who doesn't know they are trolling her? I like her "I don't know you exist" attitude.

Their foolish Erica would have gone on an unending Twitter rant if she was the one being trolled.

Trolling Nengi is the air they breathe daily... They know Erica is worthless but they are too ashamed to admit it

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Erica exposed her chat with Deshapables and bulbians are still crying...lmao!!!!
Laycon exposed his chat with Kidd and made it seem like Kidd begged to see him in Abj,why didn't you guys say anything?
Awon alabosi!
Laycon never exposed his chat with pigwaya. Go through his IG and twitter. There is nothing of such. The one you saw was photoshopped by jobless whoricans to push what I don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tatiana4u:
That's my girl! grin
Unlike Nengi who likes cheap and fake tins...kwa law kwa !

Why elewedu too dey copy copy! No originality at all. The worst is she doesn't copy well. Always makes a mess of it...Tueh!... cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
jenifer007:

Trolling Nengi is the air they breathe daily... They know Erica is worthless but they are too ashamed to admit it
They are really making a mockery of themselves and the Elewedu they claim to support.

They've given up on trolling Laycon since they realised he has always been far ahead of their loser. They can't troll Vee because she and her Veehives will fire back without mercy. Now, all they do is troll Nengi because she is greater than their Elewedu and she isn't the indabosky type.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
MzCherry:

The Laycon obsession continues lol

Laycon asked for trad pix; icons, Dora, and Brighto responded.

Erica decided to do a "Laycon, I am still here o'' and posted hers. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Up till now i asked for receipt. you havent given me oo. yes the message was leaked but did you see it posted on any of his social media handle? and i am still waiting for receipt o
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Awon alabosi!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Blastblade:

But she would go with Buttpad and Photoshop to please us.... cheesy

How pleasant!... grin
E pain you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9612) (9613) (9614) (9615) (9616) (9617) (9618) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.