Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store (1810 Views)

Fuel Attendant Declared Wanted After Stealing N230k In Delta State (photo) / SARS Breaks Into House To Hunt G-BOYZ But Received This Later On(video + Photo) / Student Who Paid N321k For Iphone X Gets Box Filled With Concrete Instead (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Lanoye77: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2020
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after she received a fake version of an iPhone which she ordered from an online vendor.

According to reports, the lady who claimed she paid N230,000 to an online vendor for an iphone11, was filled with rage after she received the fake ‘android’ version of the phone.

In the video which the lady shared on social media, she lamented bitterly about the poor camera quality of the phone and the fact that the phone has play store.

She warned the online vendor to refund her money and take back the phone or else Nigeria won’t be safe for him.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFws_3TSKtQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Slay queen Dem...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by thesicilian: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Why don't people buy their devices from authorized dealers?
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2020
na so I go buy iPhone 8 carry am enter swimming pool my phone come blind, I just pretend say the thing no pain me, as I go house I cry my cry

so my sister go home and cry your cry

if you can't cry your cry alone bring your cry to nairaland I'm sure

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun and other nairalanders will help you cry your cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by 2cribz: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Happnd to me but mine was frm abroad. When i on iphone 6. I saw abdroid keypad. Check imei.imei dey shw iphone 6. I dash the phone out.
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by punisha: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
The person she swindled the 230k from will be laughing wherever he is.

U stole from the wrong person aunty.
His god is fighting for him.

Meanwhile u can pepper the people u wanted to pepper this weekend like u planned with ur new phone. Just don't allow it ring out in public. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by gambia(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Its better to visit a reputable store when you are buying a new phone.
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Olabode971(f): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2020
What did she expect?

I want to trend,I want to trend...Now; Awoof don run belle..

Use your money wisely; invest and earn in short time; Na lie...They won't listen.

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by bigpicture001: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Olabode971:
What did she expect?

Use your money wisely; invest and earn in short time; Na lie...They won't listen.

Who tld you sh is poor like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Olabode971(f): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2020
bigpicture001:

Who tld you sh is poor like you

Sebi that's why she was duped...
Such as you were something ago; abi.
grin
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by bigpicture001: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Olabode971:

Sebi that's why she was duped...

Such as you were something ago; abi.

grin

Ur not even comprehensive enough to mk a two lines..... Read again!

1 Like

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Olabode971(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2020
bigpicture001:

Ur not even comprehensive enough to mk a two lines..... Read again!

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Very Funny
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by TheMainone: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Hypnotise: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Olabode971:
What did she expect?

You may want to buy an expensive product that means so much to you one day

Would you like to be duped?
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Acme45: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Lanoye77:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after she received a fake version of an iPhone which she ordered from an online vendor.

According to reports, the lady who claimed she paid N230,000 to an online vendor for an iphone11, was filled with rage after she received the fake ‘android’ version of the phone.

In the video which the lady shared on social media, she lamented bitterly about the poor camera quality of the phone and the fact that the phone has play store.

She warned the online vendor to refund her money and take back the phone or else Nigeria won’t be safe for him.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFws_3TSKtQ
must you use iPhone?
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by callmeRichie(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2020
nah wetin dey pain me be this, you wantu trend, u wantu impress, you wantu slay nah him make her go buy hand to handundecided Mumu pvssy! If she fit afford it, why she no order am online herself
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Olabode971(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hypnotise:

You may want to buy an expensive product that means so much to you one day

Would you like to be duped?

Why would I want to be duped; when I can navigate my way to the right place to buy the right stuff, with my hard earn cash and not FLIP MY CASH FOR SCUMBAG FLIPPERS TO CATCH..

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Hypnotise: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Olabode971:

Why would I want to be duped; when I can navigate my way to the right place to buy the right stuff, with my hard earn cash and not FLIP MY CASH FOR SCUMBAG FLIPPERS TO CATCH..

grin
I've learnt in life not to make jest of other people's misfortunes. The right place may be wrong after all
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Mandyoluchi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by yosmen: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
lucky999:
na so I go buy iPhone 8 carry am enter swimming pool my phone come blind, I just pretend say the thing no pain me, as I go house I cry my cry

so my sister go home and cry your cry

if you can't cry your cry alone bring your cry to nairaland I'm sure

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun and other nairalanders will help you cry your cry

make I buy the phone like that from you
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Queenslander(f): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2020
How could she pay such a huge amount of money for something online.. Smh.. How would she recover her money back now??
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Viicfuntop(f): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Seun, why should Muslims or anybody be allowed to comment on Christian’s post without having to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal savior but we have to accept Mohamad as the prophet to alla. It’s not fair. You are a tech man if that’s what you would call yourself. Look at your fellow tech men around the world. Their minds have been evolving. I feel like you have just been stucked in 2005. Common look at your emojis but why the hell shoujd peope acecpt ala before commenting and the same preference is not given to Christians? What the hell is that? Isn’t that hypocrisy? Look at quota reddit and the rest. All you tech guys on this app, please for your next startup, look at creating a community where there is freedom okay? Please Seun, evolve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
yosmen:

make I buy the phone like that from you

lol give me 500k na because of you oo grin
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by yosmen: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
lucky999:

you do well ..
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by yosmen: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
lucky999:

you do well ..I need lucky777 your lucky999 no day work
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Openbusiness4: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmmm, nawa oh. 200k plus gone like dat? shocked
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by BigJoe19: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
How e take concern us? No be her money she use buy the phone before na, na still man give her the money.
Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
How can you pay 230l for a phone worth almost half a million? And you're buying it online, didn't living in Nigeria teach you anything?

1 Like

Re: Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store by Justarandomguy: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
People should use sense and buy things naa.
Playstore lmao

(1) (Reply)

Efcc: See Profile Of The Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals Here: / Okonkwo, Nigerian Breweries’ Biggest Distributor, Kidnapped / Man’s Inhumanity To Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.