Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU (3508 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / #OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by evilspirit: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2011
today i woke i remember that phrase:have you eaten today?when my nephew asked if i had eaten today?this phrase was popular in 1998-1999  in OAU politics.i remember the DSM and pacesetters.i remember legacy and the late afrika.i remember the the rigging that brought legacy into power and edged out the popular reformer who promised bread will cheap. .i remember vakama.only God know where those political gladiators are now.then i remeber tony fash.i remember tomi olagunju.when i remember Afrika i remember July ten aa  eee aa ee water runaway me eyes.old memories!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2011
evilspirit:

old memories!
Thank you for sharing.

S'o ti jeun l'eni?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2011
FL Gators:

Thank you for sharing.

S'o ti jeun l'eni?

NO

Another OAU grad?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by reddish(f): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2011
Great Ife, OAU - oba awon university. Aluta continua victoria acerta
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2011
reddish:

Great Ife, OAU - oba awon university. Aluta continua victoria acerta

Keep fooling yourself

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1[/flash]
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Mobinga: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2011
fstranger6? angry You got banned? angry
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2011
Mobinga:

fstranger6? angry You got banned? angry

Yes, isnt that unfair?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2011
I remember Revolution, the great SUG President,
I remember Fajuyi Hall room 67.
I remember Awo Hall,
I remember the great guy called Afrika
I remember Gentle Giant
I remember Toyin, the bread marchant
I remember those secret meeting at the ,
I remember the Palm Wine Joint at the Gate
I remember Motion Ground
I remember The day Blood was flowing around like water
I remember the Payback we gave to them
I remember everything,

See How time Flies

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

I remember Awo Hall,
I remember Gentle Giant
I remember Motion Ground
I remember everything,

See How time Flies

Afrika's brother was my junior in secondary school

Very eccentric guy like his brother

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by evilspirit: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

I remember Awo Hall,
I remember Gentle Giant
I remember Motion Ground
I remember everything,

See How time Flies

is it the same toyin that sold bread under block2 in faj
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by TplenT(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
I saw Lanre(legacy) abt 4 years ago,he's now into private business.Victor Akinjo(Vakama) was the special adviser to Obasanjo on student affairs btwn 1999 and 2007.Tony Fash was expelled for 4 sessions under prof Rogers makanjuola but was re-instated by the current V.C;i think he's still in medical school.Adeniyi Adenekan Akanni(Dr 3A's) was still in school when i left 2 yrs ago;he was a part 6 medical school.Ekundayo fadugba(Ola Rotimi) is now a Barrister, I miss Awo hall,i miss Aro,i miss risky,i miss scientific maximum shishi,i miss congress,i miss new buka, i miss GREAT IFE!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by reddish(f): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2011
Remembered diamond, olowo d then pro
remembered nov 3 2004 killin of a part one guy.
Remembered mojo break.lol
cant forget 'will exam hold?'

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by TplenT(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
@redish, hw did u explain d 3 weeks mojo closure when u got home?, i had an hectic time explainin 2 my sisters despite d fact that everything happened right under my nose in Awo Hall, and 2 think dat i was nearly shot during the November 4,2004.aluta(Led by Olowokandi), those were very risky times!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2011
evilspirit:

is it the same toyin that sold bread under block2 in faj

Exactly, Toyin and her Sister called Funmi,

That is behind my room.

Block 2 room 67. Faj Hall
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
TplenT:

I saw Lanre(legacy) abt 4 years ago,he's now into private business.Victor Akinjo(Vakama) was the special adviser to Obasanjo on student affairs btwn 1999 and 2007.Tony Fash was expelled for 4 sessions under prof Rogers makanjuola but was re-instated by the current V.C;i think he's still in medical school.Adeniyi Adenekan Akanni(Dr 3A's) was still in school when i left 2 yrs ago;he was a part 6 medical school.Ekundayo fadugba(Ola Rotimi) is now a Barrister, I miss Awo hall,i miss Aro,i miss risky,i miss scientific maximum shishi,i miss congress,i miss new buka, i miss GREAT IFE!!

I miss Arooooooooooooooooooo

I live my life on Risky,

I miss Old Buka, Chei, That big Ori Eja Alaran

I miss Fork and Fingers at the SUB

I miss May Fair, That is where imy girl was living then.

I miss Moremi Hall, Chei Awon Obinrin Alagbara niyen

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Musiwa13: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2011
that video touch me. tell me the location of all the power plant in Nigeria and where they are located. And how much generation they have now.

To solve the banking problem nigeria need about 50 trillion naira in circulation over a space of 10 years. both depositors funds and govt fund for loan,

Nigeria need a database . I would be back to that.

Let start with the first question where are the power plant and power generate figure now. And it would be wonderful to include the transmission network diagram.

And if you have the diagram of ditribution network include it.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2011
Musiwa,:

that video touch me. tell me the location of all the power plant in Nigeria and where they are located. And how much generation they have now.

Musiwa, are you talking about the video I posted?

Did I give the permission to watch it?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Musiwa13: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2011
that video was emotional. post the information.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2011
What information do you want?

The singer is Lagbaja omo baba mukomuko

I know him . He was my friend at Ife

You should go school jo.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Musiwa13: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2011
electricity generating station and how much they generate.

The banking sector need to change.

The banks need a need system to run on supercomputer. This links the information of all the banks together. it a complex system that over the internet. you people would not get it.

The banks are suppose to make profit mostly from loan. And the way it works involve alot of computers stuff. abit complex.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by fstranger6: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2011
Musiwa,:

electricity generating station and how much they generate.

The banking sector need to change.

The banks need a need system to run on supercomputer. This links the information of all the banks together. it a complex system that over the internet. you people would not get it.

The banks are suppose to make profit mostly from loan. And the way it works involve alot of computers stuff. abit complex.

I studied elect/elect at Princeton, I understand all that stuff

You are an illiterate and if I post it, it might be too much for you. Did you go to school?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by evilspirit: 4:34am On Feb 07, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Exactly, Toyin and her Sister called Funmi,

That is behind my room.

Block 2 room 67. Faj Hall
she is now a big girl.i heard she now works for mobil.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2011
evilspirit:

she is now a big girl.i heard she now works for mobil.

You mean Mobil Office at V/I or Mobil filling Station?
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Jarus(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

You mean Mobil Office at V/I or Mo[b]bil filling Station[/b]?
****death*****

Oh, Great Ife, Great Awo. Word fails me!!!
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by Jarus(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2011
Meanwhile, I'm moving the thread to Education.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2011
Jarus:

Meanwhile, I'm moving the thread to Education.

Thanks for informing us,we shall keep the update.
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:13am On Feb 10, 2011
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M&feature=player_embedded

I can`t stop watching the Great Student of Ife

You too can watch and see why we call it THE GREAT IFE

Aluta Continua
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:13am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Have You Eaten Today? Once Upon A Time In OAU by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
When I remember Great Ife water runaway me eye Office
Aye.. aye.. Water runaway me eye

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery / Pictures Of Richest slowpoke In The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / ASUU strike has commenced home here i come - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.