Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. (1852 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. by realonecrilar(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2020
101 Hot ILLUSTRATED Sex Positions
You Can Do Right Now

One of these positions builds
your core muscles and improves
your leg muscles too.

You wife/fiance can flex her muscles
and improve arm strength as she latches
onto you with another position explain.

The lotus position improves your glutes
and core. The lotus position also makes
it intimate as you and your partner are
facing each other.

That position to reach orgasm in a woman
is part of the list!

For each position is one real live
picture to let get and understand each
of them

So I am giving this out to you
at just 1k.
Though I got this at a huge price.
If interested send your 1K to

GTB:ADENIJI RILIWAN JAMIU.

After the payment send your receipt to 08137186463 , then your email where I will send the copy to after payment confirmation.

Re: One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. by JOACHINpedro: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Multiple organisms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. by Spechialone(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Micro or Macro organisms??

(1) (Reply)

Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I Hate Jamaicans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.