Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane (52011 Views)

Tinubu slips while boarding presidential parade vehicle at eagle Square (video) / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Litmus: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Here we go again, whites, brainwashed blacks or naïve Africans trying to prevent black people from living and trying to relegate blacks to consumers of other races living life. What's wrong with rich Nigerians or Politicians and their children flying on jet plain or presidential aeroplanes? Is there a law that says only wealthy whites , Arab and Asian politicians are allowed to fly on private jets or presidential jet but if you’re Nigerian and do so then you shouldn’t do so because there are poor people in your country as opposed to other races that don’t have poor people in their countries ?

1 Like

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by senatepresido: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Wealth7723:
Good morning. 2 Experienced female Bet9ja staff needed.

Must be staying in Sangotedo,Lekki Express way. Quote me if you know someone who fits the description
I have worked in Bet9ja for so many years as a cashier, I am a male though..
will I be considered
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Wealth7723: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
senatepresido:

I have worked in Bet9ja for so many years as a cashier, I am a male though..
will I be considered

There’s already a male cashier. Sorry
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Litmus: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2020
There is a kind of apartheid of life in this world, I find, that says whites, Asian and Arabs may live life according to their own dictates and be innovators in their lives but blacks cannot. It exists within the realms of double standards. If you are black and wealthy then you wealth is ill gotten or inappropriate, anything you do as a black person or Nation that is informed by your own existence and culture is demonised unless whites had a hand in dictating it or granting permission. This ability by whites to dictate and permit black lives, affairs and hopes are an indirect refocusing on whites and their lives. So all we are relegated to doing is observing whites and others living lives. I am beginning to view Nigeria and Nigerians and explaining their increasing demonisation within this focus.

An example: United Arab Emirates successfully sends its first mission to Mars

Nigeria cannot do space programs because we need to first feed and house all the poor - Whites say so.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by baritereign24(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Wealth7723:
Good morning. 2 Experienced female Bet9ja staff needed.

Must be staying in Sangotedo,Lekki Express way. Quote me if you know someone who fits the description
much do you pay
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by DexterousOne(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Folks, please go and hustle so you can make your own money and buy your jets. Don't kill yourself on Nigeria matter.

Do you think Dangote and his children are worried about who is boarding some rackety Nigerian presidential jet?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, not sure what the constitution says about it but it doesn't bother me at all.

This kind of statement coming from you?

I'm surprised undecided
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Wealth7723: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2020
baritereign24:
much do you pay

Are you for real? So I should begin to discuss the salary structure with you? If you’re referring someone, do so and let the person find out herself.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by senatepresido: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Wealth7723:

There’s already a male cashier. Sorry
Okay brother. Thanks for your feeding
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Enwhen(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
allen113:
Abeg anybody way see the presidential jet for the video show me.

That pic was from the video shared by arewareporter commending Baba Buhari for helping with the presidential jet for the wedding...which is the third term after a previous and the first one where was actually the president daughter that made used of the jet ...what I dont is if it wrong for the president to permit the used of the Presidential jet for other functions having it it mind that they are also Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by WealthyChidi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
IceLip:
Chidi Odinkalu is an Igbo man.
2023 will tell, who next will fly FGPlane.

iReallyRelate, noHate.

The dude above is probably demented.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by alizma: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
It is possible they used the jet, but there is no evidence in the video that they boarded the jet.
Oga if you watch the video, the guy trap catch you. Some of them just come online to post video with sensitive messages that will enable them make money as you watch.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Artiiclebeast: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
you guys want use bitcoin spam finish my phone on the telegram group, l just had to unfollow.

You should know that the bitcoin guys are spammers who take advantage of any groups like this.

However, you could block them from your telegram settings from adding you unsolicited.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by zudozz: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Empty brain them wey suppose to dey somewhere now dey polish shoe or dey do Mai-guard!
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by owila4luv(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hausa govt, is full of nepotism, buoyant optimism and unlimited prospect, all things must work in their favor, if they are OK, they feel Nigeria is OK, cos they think they matter most. #animals
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by helpfindbolu: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Born2Breed(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotekun777:

Abeg, go borrow sense joor! It's not a matter of APC or PDP... All Nigerians and their Politicians are messed up. Wake up, bro. angry

You are full of shit
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by EgunMogaji2: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

This kind of statement coming from you?

I'm surprised undecided

Excellent. I'm tickled pink.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Litmus: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2020

Acceptable (Tump’s daughter and her husband and son off on holiday aboard Airforce 1)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11962074_blvuz03aqoxbhlvo_jpeg_jpeg18bf55dabe66c3eeae99f05bebfdbda2

Unacceptable

Black lives only matter when it’s judged and condemned.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by chriscrosss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Karma...
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Lawalemi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Many fuuls campaigned for Buhari and led us into this mess
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by RichBoy247: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A video trending online shows some young men said to be children of leaders in the ruling party approaching the Nigerian presidential plane.

Chidi Odinkalu captioned it:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1284040302001557505

Buhari disclose some Presidential jets

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by zomoears(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
allen113:
Abeg anybody way see the presidential jet for the video show me.

Buy data,u no gree. How u go take watch d video?
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by HRMK: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
UNA DEY TALK OF PMB PIKIN WHAT OF THESE ONES?WHO HAS MORE RIGHTS TO BOARD THE PLANE?
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by chozzy: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Scam president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.