Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25643 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Visit our facebook page for a chance to grab these nice heels size 38

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by davidugotex(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
If making money online is your problem, this is your solution. Don't worry it's free, download it here:
http://www.9jafiles.com/file.php?id=748
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
TGIF!!!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by derickman: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hello i just placed an order today june 10 for 11 items. I will be paying using bank deposit however, i want you to verify my order to clarify any issues and to check whether everything is right before making payment.

My order number is CA1206100030

The charges are as below:

11 items $188.99 #31,277.85

Frieght (local and international) $73.79 #12,212.76

Service charge $27.46 #4,544.55

PS&DG $9.06 #1,499.70

TOTAL AMOUNT $299.30 #49,534.86

Thank you very much and i will expecting your reply ASAP.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by irohadis: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hi, Your order seems good to go to me. You can proceed with payment.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nwanioma(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by derickman: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello i just made payment for my order to your gtb accaount. My order number is CA1206120012. What is the next step. Meanwhile i will send you my payment details to your email.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
derickman: Hello i just made payment for my order to your gtb accaount. My order number is CA1206120012. What is the next step. Meanwhile i will send you my payment details to your email.

You will recieve a mail that your order has been verified, and we would continue to send emails updating you about the status of your order, from purchased to prepared for shipping to shipped to prepared for delivery we would keep you in the know through out. Thanks for shopping through Circuit Atlantic!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Visit our facebook page for updates and also to win prices www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by lanreecom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
CAtlantia, please this is very IMPORTANT! HOW DOES YOUR SITE PAYMENT PROCEDURE PROTECT THE BUYER'S MONEY ( AND CARD)FROM SCAMMERS AND ALSO TO ENSURE DELIVERY OF GOODS.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2012
lanreecom: CAtlantia, please this is very IMPORTANT! HOW DOES YOUR SITE PAYMENT PROCEDURE PROTECT THE BUYER'S MONEY ( AND CARD)FROM SCAMMERS AND ALSO TO ENSURE DELIVERY OF GOODS.
The payment procedure on our site is handled by Gtpay gate same one you use when booking for an online flight ticket, so customers are fully protected. We do not collect credit card information on our site. Payment transactions are redirected to GTbank who are responsible for GTPay security. You do not get asked for credit card information until you are on the GTpay server. GTpay calls Interswitch payment module from its secure server and this is where you enter your credit card data. From our experience it is as safe as using it in the US. Regarding delivery, we deliver your items to you, so we can assure you of that aspect with certainty.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by santiago(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
guys, try buynownow - www.buynownow.com , it's simple to use and you can even use it from your mobile phone
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2012
Shopping in the US has never been soo easy! @ santiago you can always replenish you inventiory with quality goods from the US! We give great discounts for wholesalers and business clients!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by santiago(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
@catlanta , how can we do business together?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
@santiago You can always call our office 08102723294, 01 7746464 or send us an email at info@circuitatlantic.com we would respond to you in less than 12hrs! Or visit our lagos office @ 8 Ladipo kuku street off Allen avenue Ikeja!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
it you can think of it they have it at ebay!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Still saving up for that apple ipad or phone?
Did you know you could get in the game at a lower cost without compromising quality? Here are some tips for you.
1. Consider Factory Refurbished products: did you know that you could save over $100 by simply buying from the refurbished section of the apple website? See for example
All Apple refurbished products are tested and certified by apple and include a 1-year warranty, same as that for brand new apple products. Supplies are limited, but updated frequently.

2. Ebay Options: For the sharp-eyed buyer, make a pick from ebay's extensive inventory of used and open box items here.http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals
What is more: we are shipping all phones and tablets almost for free for you. Just check it out today http://circuitatlantic.com/link/ebaycom-buy-it-now-only

Yes! At circuitatlantic.com, we keep you connected.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Lets beat that local price for you! Get great quality at great prices all at circuit atlantic.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Have a wonderful weekend all!!!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by derickman: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hello, my order has been shipped to Nigeria however in the order invoice in my account i saw notes for 3 of my item and it stated the shipping of the three items. The rest are not tag with any worth. What does it mean, one of the note of the three items stated that the item weighed 9.9 pounds and it freight shipping alone is 44 dollars. Please what does it means to me.
Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
derickman: Hello, my order has been shipped to Nigeria however in the order invoice in my account i saw notes for 3 of my item and it stated the shipping of the three items. The rest are not tag with any worth. What does it mean, one of the note of the three items stated that the item weighed 9.9 pounds and it freight shipping alone is 44 dollars. Please what does it means to me.
Thanks

Could you please give me your order id so i could cross check the order and be able to understand and explain better. You may also send a mail to our customer care info@circuitatlantic.com or call us on 08102723294, 01 7746464
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by derickman: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Catlanta:

Could you please give me your order id so i could cross check the order and be able to understand and explain better. You may also send a mail to our customer care info@circuitatlantic.com or call us on 08102723294, 01 7746464
my order number is Order # 1206100030
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by joyous(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Mr CATLANTIC, i ordered for a polk audio speaker/ subwoofer thru circiut atlantic and i was informed on 18th of june 2012, that my package has arrived and will be sent through ifex express, oshogbo, osun state since i chose delivery after lagos. but till today, i have not even seen the speaker not to talk of getting it. I need ur assistance in getting this thing out for me because i dont know what is really happening. My name is Ayo and my order number is 1205300002.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2012
derickman: Hello, my order has been shipped to Nigeria however in the order invoice in my account i saw notes for 3 of my item and it stated the shipping of the three items. The rest are not tag with any worth. What does it mean, one of the note of the three items stated that the item weighed 9.9 pounds and it freight shipping alone is 44 dollars. Please what does it means to me.
Thanks

Pls check your mail, our user experience department has resonded to your query. Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2012
joyous: Mr CATLANTIC, i ordered for a polk audio speaker/ subwoofer thru circiut atlantic and i was informed on 18th of june 2012, that my package has arrived and will be sent through ifex express, oshogbo, osun state since i chose delivery after lagos. but till today, i have not even seen the speaker not to talk of getting it. I need ur assistance in getting this thing out for me because i dont know what is really happening. My name is Ayo and my order number is 1205300002.

Sorry about this delay, our logistics officer will place a call asap.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by derickman: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Catlanta:

Pls check your mail, our user experience department has resonded to your query. Thanks
I did not receive any mail so please check it again. My order no again is 1206100030.
Meanwhile when will it arrive cos it has been shipped since last week.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
derickman:
I did not receive any mail so please check it again. My order no again is 1206100030.
Meanwhile when will it arrive cos it has been shipped since last week.

Sorry about this could you please send a mail to info@circuitatlantic.com. So we would reply to that email address. We would respond to you as soon as we recieve your mail.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Take advantage of the 4th of july sales going on in most online stores in the US right now, shop and enjoy discounts of 20%-50% off your items.

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by joyous(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
i have received my polk audio subwoofer and it is new and intact. I reaaly appreciate all circuit atlantic crews for their effort and their response to customer complains was great. Thanks once again , you re the best!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / E-Accounting Course And Certification / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.