Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst (858 Views)

"My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst by celebritiescrew: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Have you ever felt like a friend or family is jealous of you"?

"Do you have friends who love to compete with you"?

Nothing feels worse than achieving a goal or becoming successful in an endeavor and discovering that the people around you don’t feel proud or positive about it – but rather, they feel jealous. A person’s jealous feelings can cause them to act unkindly towards us, especially in the face of our own achievements or success.

To handle envy and jealousy isn't that easy as we might think.everyone has felt this unpleasant emotion at least once in their lives, and most likely much more than that. It seems much harder to deal with when other people feel jealous towards us, though. After all, we can control how we feel, but we can’t control other people’s emotions.
CONTINUE READING TO KNOW THE 5 WAYS TO IDENTIFY ENVY FRIENDS IN YOUR MIDST
https://ibeautyblog.com.ng/2020/07/18/jealousy/

Re: Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst by BlueAir: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Op has spoken my mind. If u ever come across someone that says "i love friendship with someone that I can look at as a competitor" flee from such persons. angryAnd if you must have such arsehholess around,make sure they don't know the moments or moment your achievement lands because they will smile 40% and grimace 60% when it's time for congratulations . angry Humans..nigerians specifically are now naturally selfish and self centered creatures due to the unfavorable clime we live in,hence any happiness or progress from someone else is a cause of worry or haste for them.
Re: Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst by celebritiescrew: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yes o. I accept with you, envy and jealousy has taken over humans, just recently a friend poisoned her best friend just because she was been given an iPhone 11 as a birthday gift. She was poisoned by her own best friend just because of a common phone....so let be very careful of people we keep as friends..
Re: Jealous Friends Are Everywhere! 5 Ways To Identify Them Among Your Midst by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
celebritiescrew:
Have you ever felt like a friend or family is jealous of you"?

"Do you have friends who love to compete with you"?

Nothing feels worse than achieving a goal or becoming successful in an endeavor and discovering that the people around you don’t feel proud or positive about it – but rather, they feel jealous. A person’s jealous feelings can cause them to act unkindly towards us, especially in the face of our own achievements or success.

To handle envy and jealousy isn't that easy as we might think.everyone has felt this unpleasant emotion at least once in their lives, and most likely much more than that. It seems much harder to deal with when other people feel jealous towards us, though. After all, we can control how we feel, but we can’t control other people’s emotions.
CONTINUE READING TO KNOW THE 5 WAYS TO IDENTIFY ENVY FRIENDS IN YOUR MIDST
https://ibeautyblog.com.ng/2020/07/18/jealousy/
e shock u

Watch Kiddwaya Emotional Message To Big Brother Naija Fans / Nengi Confirms Ozo Will Never Do Her Laundry (video) / Peruzzi Gave Up His Career By Giving His Songs To Talentless Davido