Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth (1353 Views)

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth by iPhoneCharger: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2020
It seems very much as though 80% of bitcoin sellers and buyers are fraudsters who just parade and cover the real sources of their money. I find many of them on Facebook these days and I know there’s more than just what the eyes see

Re: Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth by Artiiclebeast: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Lazy thieves.

Disgrace is always the end result.

Quit with thieving and learn to earn right.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth by tundchip2: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
iPhoneCharger:
It seems very much as though 80% of bitcoin sellers and buyers are fraudsters who just parade and cover the real sources of their money. I find many of them on Facebook these days and I know there’s more than just what the eyes see
I don't get why you had to open a thread on hin matter. Are you intimidated or jealous of his success or what?

Leave them youngin's, let em be. This is Nigeria, las las, he'll settle everybody and case closed.

No be today men don dey come back from red jacket mansion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy: Untold Story Of Gift Kenneth by obyrich(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
tundchip2:
I don't get why you had to open a thread on hin matter. Are you intimidated or jealous of his success or what?

Leave them youngin's, let em be. This is Nigeria, las las, he'll settle everybody and case closed.

No be today men don dey come back from red jacket mansion.
Which success are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Businessman Arrested Six Boys, Imprisoned Them For Yrs Without Trial / Black Security Guy Beat UK Lady With Sticks In Mcdonalds / Ogun SS1 Student Caught Wearing Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.