Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,848 members, 7,969,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Wife Broke My Trust & Our Marriage Because Of Her Ex Boyfriend-pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Broke My Trust & Our Marriage Because Of Her Ex Boyfriend-pt 2 (316 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Broke My Trust & Our Marriage Because Of Her Ex Boyfriend-pt 2 by Rabbi4real: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2020
I was now really worried….I turned to my wife, asking her…honey, what is it? What are you supposed to be explain to me….my wife looked at me and the doctor and said she was sorry but she never knew it would get to this.

What did she mean by saying sorry? Did she destroy her womb with past abortions? But the doctor said 3 years. What could these mean? I was anxious at this time. My wife then explained and said to me: that while we were dating, she took a five year contraceptive injection which has hindered her from getting pregnant because the injection prevents pregnancy for 5 years.

I was like: what the hell are you trying to say? You took injections to prevent pregnancy and you never told me? And you been pretending to be praying and believing God for a child while you know you are not ready to have a child? I stormed out of the hospital.
I was so angry at her revelation and betrayal.

That day, we had the most difficult quarrel of our marriage. She tried to explain that......

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/18/my-wife-broke-my-trust-our-marriage-because-of-her-ex-boyfriend-pt-2/

Re: My Wife Broke My Trust & Our Marriage Because Of Her Ex Boyfriend-pt 2 by Rabbi4real: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2020
YOU'RE WELCOME�� LIVELY STONES RELATIONSHIP BLOG·

I would like to welcome you officially to Lively Stones!. This Platform was created out of a need to reach people with Sound Advice, Counsel, Providing Emotional Support that would enable stronger and "Healthier Relationships" and lifestyles, especially in a "Dark World" were Marriages are failing.

In providing Emotional Support, LS posts articles that are Uplifting, Educative as well as Humorous in sending our Message across.
LS also provides professional counselling services(FREE) for couples and individuals seeking guidance in addressing emotional issues in their lives. We believe in the total well being of your mental health. Our team of professional counsellors are ready to speak with you, Please Don’t Die in Silence. All you need to do is call any of our phone numbers or send us an email with our details below:

Email: livelystonesng@gmail.com
Call: +234 8029 8703 09

We encourage you to sign up today. Post articles, share, like, comment and refer someone today.

LS is a “No Judgement Zone”. If you need someone to talk to, don’t hesitate,a problem shared is half solved. Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and a godly relationships.

....Changing Narratives

(1) (Reply)

Red Flags In Dating And What To Watch Out For / Best Option After Sex For Every One / What Do Women Find Attractive In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.