Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (26142 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
freshkpomo:

You never can tell, we might need a yanshilicious lady to help deliver apples to our corrupt politicians...

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.
LMFAO! You are very funny! grin

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
marvelck:
Not having at least a portable 'ukwu' usually gives most ladies a lot of concern.

Any girl who seem not to be bothered about it, is only lying to herself. Cos every girl knows most guys are more attracted to girls with big ukwu. And it's the weapon used by some to get whatever they want from men (ask aunty toke and co).

That's why a lot of ladies in Lagos especially, are now going for butt enlargement procedures. So as to have big ukwu. And it's also cos of the crave for big ukwu, some fake cosmetic surgeons are now setting up shops all over Lagos ... Maiming, killing and destroying innocent lives with reckless abandon

I really.dont understand why girls are so crazy about big yansh. look at white ladies, most of them don't have big ukwu and they ain't bothered. Cos it doesn't prevent them from attracting fine rich men...

My dear, the earlier you realise the beauty of a lady is not behind her but infront of her, the better...

well, i only see the beauty of a lady through her mind when we discuss how sound she is
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
These people don't know that Nigeria is falling!!

Yansh ko, Yanni ni angry
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ariza:
Not all Biko, some of us paper butt have to work out, push out, squats,etc but still it won't grow pass orange.cry

Op is giving us Hope, please don't take it away. cry

You try. Me, I lost hope a long time ago, so I don't bother anymore grin grin

The angel that moulded me decided to use the clay meant for my ass and boobs to add to my height. I don't know what he was thinking when he was moulding me but sha, let me not talk too much.

In other news, please, who likes girls without any front or back?
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You try. Me, I lost hope a long time ago, so I don't bother anymore grin grin

The angel that moulded me decided to use the clay meant for my ass and boobs to add to my height. I don't know what he was thinking when he was moulding me but sha, let me not talk too much.

In other news, please, who likes girls without any front or back?
Lol don't mind me oo, I'm not that flat, though I work out sometimes but it isn't to build bum. Lol I don't like attention so I hardly do things that brings it. grin

Babe sorry , don't worry like Momma always say when you marry you will grow some flesh.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ariza:
Lol don't mind me oo, I'm not that flat, though I work out sometimes but it isn't to build bum. Lol I don't like attention so I hardly do things that brings it. grin

Babe sorry , don't worry like Momma always say when you marry you will grow some flesh.

@ the bold, really? So after preaching feminists should avoid marriage, you dish this one come. It's like you no like me ooh this girl grin grin

Seriously, I doubt the success of butt workouts so I'm just do exercises to keep myself fit.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Guys pls help there is these 1 girl I'm crushing on
She HV a boyfriend but I only want to get her cookie

Pls help me
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Telegram234(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
All this na stil bag of pooo. angryAll this na stil bag of pooo.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
[/b]

@ the bold, really? So after preaching feminists should avoid marriage, you dish this one come. It's like you no like me ooh this girl grin grin

Seriously, I doubt the success of butt workouts so I'm just do exercises to keep myself fit.
Lol are you a feminist? grin
I don't like butt workouts, some pictures of built butts I've seen always give off this image that they can break D**** lipsrsealed very unnatural and you still have to keep the work out going not to lose built muscles. grin . Best is just stay as you are... grin
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by gift2xl: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Na the owner e go heavy, not me.

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm. My weakness. Only God can save me.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by haiti007(m): 4:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Why won't a girl be bothered when same bf that claim he's contented with her still steal glance at a nice protruded flesh.

I tried to lie myself that I never liked big behind, pop factory bla bla, until a girl moved to our street. Come see tempting ass's, i can't help but steal glances. To talk of the way she walks confidently as if she knows the attention she is mustering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by HandsomeBlack: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2020
No doubt big ass is attractive to most men and is an instant attention grabbing asset for a lady.

But during the main action no be sey person wan chop the nyash nah. Why una get oju kokoro like this? cheesy

The same way you grab and spank biggy nah so for small nyash.

Association of big nyash lovers coman explain yourselves. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Kriss216: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:

Marry who again?
Are men no longer scum?
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Kingnelson9: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Bt having a big ass or bumbum make them sexy even if they are facially ugly,so if u dnt like d face u wil definitely fall for the backside.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2020
One of Flavour line 'ife di na UKWU iga ebuli kwa nwanne ôgi ni di"
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Not all Biko, some of us paper butt have to work out, push out, squats,etc but still it won't grow pass orange.cry

Op is giving us Hope, please don't take it away. cry
no matter how u think ur ass is small when u come across an asian lady u will start thanking God for giving u such a big ukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.na cos u dey come across the homongous ones everyday make u think u get small ass cheesy
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
freshkpomo:
Nor console them with this post o, if girl with huge backside pass, boys neck must turn.

My advice, instead of going for surgery eat well, protein, fruits and some fatty food, gather a few body mass and exercise.

Together we can make Nigeria better

cheesy
#NYM

God bless Nigeria.
gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.