Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,827 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit (51304 Views)

Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Alajiki(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Ooni is not supposed to do that shit..
Monarchy is now comedy

That is why oba of Benin is the most feared and respected

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid
He clear say na our pikin we send go that junction..Ile ife

Most feared and respected only at your backyard Benin. We don't even know his name in Ibadan.

I laugh when a Benin person talks about Ile Ife. A question though...why do some Benin people bear Yoruba names? An assignment for you nigga.
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by ashybabs(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2020
ecolime:
Mr Macaroni is too good abeg.

Ooni sef na real nigga

Edited
It appears most of the kids condemning the Ooni didn't watch the video. The message he passed is invaluable to the Youth. Take it or leave it.

Another mumu mentioned 'Oba of Benin' as the most feared. Without disrespecting his personality, what makes him fiery? And does him being feared help you his subjects? Low self esteem is real mehn.

that's simple Machiavellian principle it's better to be feared than loved
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Acidosis:

That Taaooma is something else

I swear down.

Giving us quality contents back to back.
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Nadaken: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid
Kings are human not God, you need to see the video of oba of Benin dancing shaku shaku, am not even talking of his other social life.

Btw ooni just promoted a message in touch with the 21st century of his subjects tradition was made for people.

I bet you need to go to Instagram to see the current edaiken of uselu, you would probably kill yourself when that Instagram prince becomes king
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Mrpojj(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2020
obembet:
Social media thespian, Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr Macaroni over the weekend was hosted by the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi in his palace in Osun State.

mrmacaronii was privilege to Featured a Ooni of Ife in a Skit. Has to be grace.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsRD_697oAY
Woman no go kill this boy
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by LaExpert: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid

The Oba of Benin should learn from his father, the Ooni of Ife.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Queen500: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I swear down.

Giving us quality contents back to back.
[/s]
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by OnPointMan(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid

You are a fool am sorry to say. Can't you see he used that skit to teach people to still respect culture?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by NonnyDot(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid

I think you have problem decoding lessons. Was his part used for joke. I think you don't have MB to watch the video before spitting rubbish.

In btw nice one from Mr Macaroni
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Sewgon79(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid

Don't worry pray that you become chief talk less of becoming King one, then maybe then you can be a non friendly semi-god to your subject.

To me, Mr. Bin have featured Queen Elizabeth several times in his comedy. Maybe you didn't watch the skit. He use it to send messages to Youth to always respect their elders as it normal in our culture.

So watch the skit very well.
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Thomanad(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
I believe many people didn't even watch the skit before condemning the Ooni. He passed a very valuable message. And that's commendable to me........ Aye shi n kun le o
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Carter4luv(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
the first comedian in nigeria to feature a king in his skit. this message was to tell the yoruba people not to forget their greeting culture.
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Sewgon79(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This is not good
Monarchy is now comedy

He won't do such shit
Not surprised though
Once a kid always a kid

Yes oo, old man don't worry we the Yorùbá are not complaining, cuz our Imperial Majesty is doing his best to be close to us the youth. The past Monarchs make the throne to be fearful, you can't even stand to look at their face. Thank God we have a new Kings who believe every you should have access to him.

Maybe you should watch the skit, the message the skit pass was that we Youth should not allowed modernisation to Rob us off our heritage, respect for elderly. And value for our culture.

Check the skit very well.
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Melaninprincess(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
This guy is going places. I admire what he has done so far. Need to get the right help? Check my signature
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Sewgon79(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
ecolime:
Mr Macaroni is too good abeg.

Ooni sef na real nigga

Edited
It appears most of the kids condemning the Ooni didn't watch the video. The message he passed is invaluable to the Youth. Take it or leave it.

Another mumu mentioned 'Oba of Benin' as the most feared. Without disrespecting his personality, what makes him fiery? And does him being feared help you his subjects? Low self esteem is real mehn.

Thank you, may God bless you. People condemn without watching the video. I have told him to stick with his fiery Kings who nobody respect here. Ooni is being respect all over the world for his humility, showing love to the Youth and his subjects not like the fiery one that curses here and there.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Sewgon79(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
shadrach77:

It shows he is a modern man moving with the times

Ibi tí ayé bá ń yí sii ni kí aba wọn yìí sii. Even ALL the holy books say same.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by transe(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nuttella:
He featured ooni in his bumbum and breast skit. Mtcheew!

You obviously didn't watch the skit. Bumbum and breast wasn't featured in this particular one. It is actually educative, watch it!
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by Decive: 2:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Cherish life, protect life, respect life!
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by harbeedaymee(f): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Bash92:

Happy birthday to you

Thank you
Re: Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit by palmzy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=SweetCunt97 post=91852157]Azaman go lost[/quote

Is this link to the group still available?
I will like to join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.