Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots (24681 Views)

Airforce Graduates Six Instructor Pilots (IP) / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by chukwuibuipob: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
sad Hope one unnamed terrorist will not reverse his car and kill dem too
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
I see my person in the middle
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by RockPython: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
So sad they killed her. cry
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Somebody in aso rock won't be happy about this development if there are no ,at least,four fulanis among them. Congratulations anyway.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by airminem(f): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Valor of genderequality
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yet boko still dey attack and naf cant bombard them
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by airminem(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!
As you Serve the Nation, I Prophesy! you will not Die untimely deaths! Your Will be Joy to your parents and the Nation in JESUS Name..

Ensure you do well to Surrender yourselves to JESUS! That's the most Secured way to Live Life..

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Righteousness89(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
airminem:
Thank you

You are BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Ologo14: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
*Do you want to be productive?*
*in need of a side hustle?*
*Are you a corper?*
*stay home mom?*
*hustling student?* *or has covid affected your income?*
Follow this link below��

https:///IdvNiSJFgvvAzSxvXqA4eD

*I bring you a solution you can't afford to miss!!*
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Andyblaze: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm among
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by mukthar2000(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
I HAVE ACCEPT MY OWN DESTINY, BUT MAKE SURE NOTHING HAPPENED TO THOSE GUYS .

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by martineverest(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
hope they won't kill them like the way they murdered that lady
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by jamesbridget13(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beware of those pulling over and or reversing.

Congrats n no female amongst u. The only one we manage see is gone so suddenly. May she continue to rest
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
No female, just how they wanted it. Smh

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by davillian(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
The smallish one laughing is that type that will like to show himself
Na so short people de do

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Racoon:
Nice development but with the loss the young lady pilot, we dont want to hear another story that touches the heart.Congratulations officers.
not the one they will kill them finish now and they will now start making audio arrest up and down.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Orpe7(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Na their type go dey beef the girl wey dem claim say reverse kill
Say how female go dey fly
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by infohenry(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congrats to the new graduates, use your new office to better the nation and to enrich your self.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by bobluck: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations to them all and long life

Amen
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by emmaitive(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Great,hope Nigeria will not sacrifice you guys sha..may God protect you all from our blood sucking ritualistic politician
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Amanda4life: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Promotion that is like buying a coffin.

Season 2 loading
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by captianfreeman(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
No any stupid class mate should come and kill anyone of them.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
I have noted the development.

Please Lalasticlala, Seun, Take a Good Look At This Trending Thread On Nairaland Forum Now And Do the Needful

https://www.nairaland.com/5999320/female-corper-crying-because-33k#91841385

The Girl Is Crying Because Of Ordinary 33k
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by sugah: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kweensavvy:
No female, just how they wanted it. Smh
Did you apply and got rejected ?
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations to you all..
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by lebete3000: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Maybe na jet go reverse kee this ones now.

Useless organization.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by IpobAntidote: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=91837052]Congratulations!

As you Serve the Nation,
I Prophesy! you will not Die untimely deaths!
Your Will be Joy to your parents and the Nation in JESUS Name..

Ensure you do well to Surrender yourselves to JESUS!
That's the most Secured way to Live Life..
[/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.