Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin (678 Views)

"Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Oshiomole Is A Rogue, A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money-Edo State Pensioner / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mama speaks from Benin on PDP vs APC in the coming Edo election, praising Obaseki. Calling Oshiomhole a rogue, is a thief, he carry my pension money.
Video credit: Maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BtvKYx4aFQ

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by IamWonderful: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mama din collect obaseki dollars

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Mama din collect obaseki dollars
lol you are funny ooo. you see her collecting the dollars niiii.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by bjdon: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edo no be Lagos. No amount of federal might will save APC in September.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Kriss216: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edo is not Lagos.

Shame on Ambode!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
adams
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
bjdon:
Edo no be Lagos. No amount of federal might will save APC in September.
yes. the old and the young ones have proven that in Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kriss216:
Edo is not Lagos.

Shame on Ambode!
yes, he is a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by IamWonderful: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol you are funny ooo. you see her collecting the dollars niiii.
Before mama come out to campaign something must have change hands

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
nothing joor, she's part of pensioners in Edo state that appreciate obaseki gesture in paying up the gratuity and pensions to all the pensioners.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by drawingbook: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Judeerons32: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Using even vulnerable aged people for cheap propaganda. Is Oshiomhole contesting for Edo state governorship?
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44, cc OAM4j
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Judeerons32:
Using even vulnerable aged people for cheap propaganda. Is Oshiomhole contesting for Edo state governorship?
oshiomhole is the godfather of ize iyamu.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by PIMPAR: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44, cc OAM4j
Keep quiet
You people have not learned from this political propaganda. This was one of the thread your comrade posted in 2016. When Obaseki was in APC during the Gubernatorial election. We have your own version of the thread/ post. We will reveal Una inconsistency at the appropriate time. Hire PDP propagandist

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by helinues: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Truly , the day they were sharing Shame for free, some people slept off.

Achieves kuku don't lie

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Unigrad: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Don't say what you don't know. Since the administration of Governor Obaseki, he has not owe any workers salaries, he is paying pensioners and gratuities. In time of Oshiomole, pensioners were made to stay on queue every month for terrible screening for them to be paid. Alot of pensioners died in the process because it was terrible. Obaseki stopped all those unnecessary screenings. I was told by one of the pensioners that they now do annual screening and you don't necessarily need to queue, one can do it at the comfort of his or her home. If those pensioners come out now to praise Governor Obaseki, you claim he has given them dollars.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
helinues:
Truly , the day they were sharing Shame for free, some people slept off.

Achieves kuku don't lie
lol you are funny. where's now ize iyamu now. he's no where to be found.
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Unigrad:

Don't say what you don't know. Since the administration of Governor Obaseki, he has not owe any workers salaries, he is paying pensioners and gratuities. In time of Oshiomole, pensioners were made to stay on queue every month for terrible screening for them to be paid. Alot of pensioners died in the process because it was terrible. Obaseki stopped all those unnecessary screenings. I was told by one of the pensioners that they now do annual screening and you don't necessarily need to queue, one can do it at the comfort of his or her home. If those pensioners come out now to praise Governor Obaseki, you claim he has given them dollars.
abeg tell him the bitter truths.
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Loadbalancer(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet
You people have not learned from this political propaganda. This was one of the thread your comrade posted in 2016. When Obaseki was in APC during the Gubernatorial election. We have your own version of the thread/ post. We will reveal Una inconsistency at the appropriate time. Hire PDP propagandist
obaseki is in PDP now he's now praised. where's the clueless oshiomhole the clueless rogue and treasury looter.
Re: Oshiomhole A Rogue, Is A Thief, He Carry My Pension Money, Mama Speak From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet
lol funny nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / 2023: We Want Orji Kalu To Succeed Buhari - Northern Youths / I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.