Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else (1299 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by ThatFairGuy: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
zealousayo:

The salary that Aregbesola owed senior workers before he let has not been paid by the current government. Government is a continuum. Can't one say they still owe these people? I know you're an APC member, continue.
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by ThatFairGuy: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
Aregbesola was a real CLOWN in Power. Only him understands the rationale behind such strange name.
YOU'RE TOO LOCAL. WHY WON'T YOU CALL IT STRANGE
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by Fantasticcc: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chinkoalhaji34:

The last time I check, Osun is not the poverty capital of the south. The title is currently being held by the wretched Ebonyi indigenes.

Even your fellow Igbos always discriminate against the Ebonyians coz their major trade is hawking gala.

Boy have you finished hawking gala for the day?
This osun boy don vex oo,keep quoting Ibadan-Ogun express media.just so weeks lockdown your brothers in Ogun mobbed a bread bus grin audio billionaires.
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
This osun boy don vex oo,keep quoting Ibadan-Ogun express media.just so weeks lockdown your brothers in Ogun mobbed a bread bus grin audio billionaires.

Your own grandmothers are doing photo shoot with one tuner of yam each on a straight line.

Lol, how is market today with your gala hawking?
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Aregbe is a sick man

Everyone knows Nigeria is in such a terrible mess because the lunatics among us are the ones running the show
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by SaintBeehot(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
cheating beating mode activated,just like afonja your grandfather,somebody that is in his hut drinking garri cheesy is here bragging cheesy yarriba people self .Chai....
Take time, to read your book. it's chest beating. Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by SaintBeehot(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fantasticcc:
osun boys dey para oo grin
who bought a mobile phone for you

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by zealousayo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Stop creating tension where there's NONE. Senior workers that received MODULATED SALARIES (25% cut) when economy wasn't good are being paid that cut before Ogbeni left in November 2018. It remain JUST 3months cut to be paid before he left which I'm of hope GBOYEGA have paid.
You all are making it seems like Osun Government owes salaries. OSUN GOVERNMENT OWES NO WORKERS SALARY
You're of hope? You're not even sure of what you are saying. My Mum is a senior civil servant here in Osun, I know what I'm saying. Supporting a party/person does not mean you shouldn't speak the truth about them. I have no issue with APC, but all you saying is not true.
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by ThatFairGuy: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
zealousayo:

You're of hope? You're not even sure of what you are saying. My Mum is a senior civil servant here in Osun, I know what I'm saying. Supporting a party/person does not mean you shouldn't speak the truth about them. I have no issue with APC, but all you saying is not true.
O Lord of Mercy! I think I articulated my words well. "I'M OF HOPE" in that context refers to Oyetola if he has paid the remaining 3 months cut.
You know all I've said is reality. Or is there any lie in all I've said? point it out
Re: State Of Osun Doesn't Exist Anywhere Other Than In Governor's Car, Nowhere Else by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I'm of hope you are normal! Which salary is the state government owing? Tell us.
You all will just be spitting OUT OF IGNORANCE

I'm not even going to hold my breath that you are normal.

Now, get lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Sani Condemns Killing Of Repentant Benue Militia Leader / Kamala Harris Has Nigerian DNA, Obasanjo Tells Biden / Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.