Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery (2850 Views)

How To Take Care Of Gold Plated Jewellery-->must Read For All Ladies / Rich Nigerians Embrace Jewellery "king Of Bling" / Who Likes Playboy Designer Wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
We stock genuine Authentic Playboy jewelery
These are high quality jewelery pieces that are highly valued abroad. Playboy is a brand which has wide acceptance in the fashion world. Their jeweleries are gold plated, or stainless steel, which are anti-corrosive and tarnish resistant. You will most likely find celebrities spotting the Playboy jewelery; they come in highly recommended too for the fashion forward woman of today.

This is a great re-sale opportunity for students and workers who are looking at making an extra income!

Jeweleries include:

Necklaces
Bracelets
Bangles
Earrings
Rings and other Body Piercing jeweleries, etc

You will be getting such brands as:

Playboy
Chilli Pepper
Hooch
Pacha
Rocawear
Golddigga

These are known designer brands, and they come in stainless steel or plated silver or gold. They have very high quality. Prices from N1,000 only!

Order for yours today.
Call Kiki on  08029566555 or 01 8759137
E-mail: edengems@yahoo.com
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
A great opportunity to own these lovely jewelleries, especially now that Valentine season's here.

For the man, a chance to articulate your love to your lady. Buy now, at discounted rates, valid till 20th February. I tell you, there'll be no further need to say 'I love you, ' wink wink

Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
Care of your Jewellery

Stainless Steel

From watches to wedding rings, stainless-steel jewelry has a lot going for it. It is handsome--it resembles platinum, but it is much stronger and less expensive. It is not prone to rust or tarnish, and is easy to clean.

If you like the metallic finish and require a robust piece of jewelry capable of withstanding moisture without tarnish or corrosion then stainless steel is a very affordable and wise option.
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2011
Here's how to keep stainless-steel jewelry looking its best.

Things You'll Need:

1. Water with dish-washing detergent
2. Soft cloth
3. Soft toothbrush
4. White toothpaste without silica

Keep your stainless-steel jewelry free of dust and dirt. With a soft cloth, gently rub on a little warm, soapy water (dish-washing detergent is fine). Follow the grain of the stainless steel to avoid scratches. Next, apply plain warm water with a cloth, or dip your piece in the water. Gently wipe dry with another soft cloth.

Read more: How to Clean Stainless-Steel Jewelry | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4781403_clean-stainlesssteel-jewelry.html#ixzz1DBuVjpQ5
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
Gold Plated

Gold-plated jewelry is made by covering a base metal, usually silver, with a thin layer of gold.

Gold-plating is usually used as party or costume jewelry. However, if you are unable to afford gold or gold-filled jewelry, there are several steps you can take to preserve your gold-plated jewelry

1. Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.

2. Store your gold-plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.

3. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.

4. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the gold-plated jewelry to restore shine.
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by teeepeee1(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2011
Hallo,plx I need help,dunno wt 2 buy 4 ma g.f for vals, wat wld u advise?, sumfn sweet n not too expensive, where'z ur store @?
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2011
@Teepee

Something you could buy for her to wow her is jewelry, and I have them lots. Necklaces, bangles, bracelets, rings, wow! I also have playboy designer belts, lingerie, make-up items. Would be glad to help you out here. And what more, our prices are very affordable, as low as N1,000

Give me a call on 08029566555. You can also let me have your mobile no as well. I'm at Ajao Estate, off Int. Airport Road, Lagos.

Cheers!
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2011
Beautiful as Valentine gift. Not to be missed. Order yours today. Limited stock.
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
Available.
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2011
Great resale opportunity.

Retailers welcome.
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by modupsie(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
hi kiki, am interestes in reselling.
send details of ur wholesale to dupemr@yahoo.com
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Modupsie,

Pls check your mail
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
Limited stock available

Order for yours today!
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hurry while stock lasts!
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Limited stock
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by babytoflye: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2012
hello kiki,
How do i get d playboy necklace wit pendant and bracelet too? I reside in owerri. If u can foward me som nyc pics of d ones u ve in store @ my email. Thejosephz39@yahoo.co.uk smiley
Re: Clearance Authentic Playboy Jewellery by liori01: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2012
That's really great opportunity to resale the jewelry.  Playboy jewelry is looking gorgeous and looking pretty. I have collection of Vintage Engagement Rings.

(1) (Reply)

Burberry Bu9007 $165.00 Free Shipping / White Undies: Still En-vogue? / Goat Milk, Gigawhite Powder, Snow White Powder, Carrot Powder, Etc In-sto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.