Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do You Look Younger When Fat Or Slim - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Look Younger When Fat Or Slim (226 Views)

Top 12 Everyday Foods That Makes You Look Younger & Healthier / How To Look Younger Than Your Age Naturally Forum / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Look Younger When Fat Or Slim by supercase1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
I got into a debate with a friend who favoured the motion that when when you are fat, you look young.my other guys countered it that been slim reduces signs of ageing.I have brought this issue here on nairaland so that we can settle it once and for all.

Been fat or Slim which of the two body shapes makes you younger.
Re: Do You Look Younger When Fat Or Slim by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
It depends on the sex. For females, being slim make them look younger most especially those above 35. Why for guys it goes both ways. There are some kind of "slim" associated with poverty. Such slimness makes a man look far older than his age while fatness can make a guy appear far older than his age most especially if he falls between the age of 18-40.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Constructs 100-bed Prison Isolation Centre / Tips To Get Your Glow Back After Birthing Your Baby / Despite Asthma Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.