Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,905 members, 7,906,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This (276 Views)

If You Have A Local Business And Wants More Customers, You Must See This.... / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / Show Your Customers You Care About Them During This Pandemic(covid-19) For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by sochima1989(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Argue with a customer?
No matter how right or wrong your reasons are, trust me again on this you can't win an argument with a customer. Normally, you shouldn't argue with a customer when handling a complaint.

Don't try to prove a point even when the customer is wrong, rather provide a solution.
If really you’re a professional then; stay calm don't take customers' anger personally(you are not the problem if you remain professional). Focus on the solution rather than the insult.

Anytime you try to prove a point it increases and escalates the unpleasant scene. Be focused and quick to solve the problem so things don't get outta control.

The keynotes are:
I won't argue with my customer..
I will focus on the solution and not the abuse...
The only point to prove is a solution..

Have a good weekend

1 Like

Re: If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by Ademidd: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, Sochima1989 , I saw your comment on a leadhire ltd thread not long ago. What happened to the company pls? The owners number has not been going through since last year.
Re: If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by sochima1989(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
Hello,
It's been a very long time... Sincerely, I don't know their present state..

Ademidd:
Hi, Sochima1989 , I saw your comment on a leadhire ltd thread not long ago. What happened to the company pls? The owners number has not been going through since last year.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Affiliated Marketing Programmes Ebook (free Download) / The Future Is Here (recession) / All I Need To Know About Polypropylene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.