Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,286 members, 7,910,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

5instein's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5instein's Profile / 5instein's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested For Gang Rape In India by 5instein: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2016
According to police reports from New Delhi, India, three Nigerian men have been arrested for gang-raping » a 19-year-old lady from Imphal in West Delhi's Uttam Nagar area, while two women who allegedly lured the lady to the men, have also been arrested in connection with the crime. The report states that the victim hails from Manipur and is a student of Punjab University, and had come to Delhi for vacation at his brother’s room at Vasant Kunj’s Kishangarh area and when her brother, who works in a private company and lives with two other male friends, left for work, he arranged for her to stay her with his female friends. But the two women who are married, who work in a beauty spa, took the victim out on the pretext of shopping in the evening at Uttam Nagar, but instead, they took the girl to the house where the three Nigerians lived after they had pre-planned for it. The accused Nigerians, then took turns to rape the girl » after physically harassing her, the victim said in a statement she made to the police. She further said she managed to escape and contacted her brother who lodged a complaint with the police at the Uttam Nagar Police Station and the Nigerians were arrested. Thee police have identified one of the accused Nigerians as Nwachorudo Charles Echejohn, 33, while also trying to find out the details of the other two Nigerians and their stay in the country. A senior police official said: "Around 9 pm, they took her to their Nigerian friend's house in Uttam Nagar, where two others joined them. The girl alleged that soon after, the men started misbehaving with her and started touching her inappropriately. When she resisted, they overpowered her and then gang- raped her. Somehow, she managed to escape and reached the police station."
Romance / Re: How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song by 5instein: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Copied!!!fake ass
Sports / Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by 5instein: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
guys lik u are d reason why our senior team is a joke. See as millions of nigeria are taking delight in a meaninless trophy. Countries like spain, england, argentina, belgium, brazil, netherlands and others don't win these kind of tournament but they produce the best stars yearly and go on to senior level. But here we are shouting over a meaniniless trophy
Since you were born tell me one meaningful trophy dat England,Belgium or holland dat u called hav won
Politics / Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by 5instein: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
OLADD:

Obviously you didn't read the entirety of my post. Did the ministerial composition suggest youth representation in the upcoming cabinet?
I agree but GEJ did dat and still d youth didn't feel any impact...i think as youth we should forget abt government and pursue our dreams ourselves
Sports / Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by 5instein: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
Common sense will tell u those boys are age cheats. How will a single person go to a tournament and score 10 goals when his other teenage age mates can only score as high as 4. And the intensity in which these boys play is not normal for a 16 year old they hardly tire and make mistakes
Yes...but FIFA tested them with MRI and d machine allows an error limit of 3yrs ...so although dy might nt b u-17 they are nt more than 20yrs
Politics / Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by 5instein: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Why are some ppl talking rubbish....how is PMB or GEJ d reason y nigeria win trophies...does everything have to be political
Jokes Etc / Re: Cant Stop Laughing Alone So I Said To Share Dis.... by 5instein: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Calm down guys she was just trying to be funny....@OP nr try am again o

1 Like

Religion / Re: Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) by 5instein: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kizeeto:
Did you see the address?

Ogboni Road!

BTW there are way too many churches in B/C

From Ugbowo to PowerLine alone, I can count more than 100! angry
see u each street in my area contain 2 churches sometimes 5
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
abeg o na march b resumption?
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
all those people dat paid....i wonder where their money is ryt nw
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
abeg anibodi dn pay acceptance fee?
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
tanx
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
pls guys wats d meanin of gbagaun
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
UP MIKEL!!!!!!
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
prove to me dat arsenal is da best shw me one cup lol
ikhuoria2:
dats Ur own opinion...... and man u fan go come say arsenal gud ..Chelsea is better but man u is d best...............Me...Arsenal is da best.... na Walcott wey b winger play forward... we beat Tottenham wey dey in form(after beating man u). comfortably...... without a real cf.........Dats wat we call ......#CLASS
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Arsenal is a gud team buh chelsea is d best...

1 Like

Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
i lyk dis guy
Education / Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by 5instein: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
i dn dy observe all of una for dis thread una too lyk fight

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.