Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

5loaves's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5loaves's Profile / 5loaves's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 8:20pm On May 18, 2021
Optimally:
All experienced people online and offline, please I need guide on how to pay IHS and Visa fee by myself, Dollar card is my last resort, was told paga used to do it, after verification, I asked their customer service and they said it's on hold for now as their merchant is having some constraint, please which other way apart from dollar card and third party?

You need to ask anybody for abroad wey fit help you. Na so I take run my own two weeks ago. Either you get your dollar from aboki use person dom account or you get anybody for abroad wey fit help you run am. That's the best way.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 10:43pm On May 03, 2021
good evening all. please a friend want to help me pay the ihs from USA. how will he go about bearing it?
should I give him my email password to continue from there or there is a way he can pay up and directed to me.
pls I am in a fix
@Howoheye
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 9:16am On May 03, 2021
please can I pay my ihs through flywire.com and if it is possible how will I go about it?
cc@Howoheye
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 7:34am On May 03, 2021
Howoheye:

Hello bro. You can't pay with your Naira Debit MasterCard, the monthly limit on most of those cards is $100.

People have recommended GTB Dollar Card or one sends money to those outside Nigeria.

Check around you if you have anyone who has a DOM account and can assist you with their dollar card.

On the alternative, you can enter the bank where you used the form A tmrw and ask for any of their cards that you can use. I'm aware First Bank Gold MasterCard, Access Gold VISA Card and other Gold cards can work.

All the best bro.

thank you sir for always answering me. please I want to know if after this ihs I will pay the visa fee also because I am filling the online form and I intended going to the bank tomorrow, can I pay all at once through the bank master card?
or the visa payment is to be done later?
thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 6:27am On May 03, 2021
good morning all. I want to pay my ihs through with my ATM master card and it told me payment decline that after 5 declines I will start a new visa application.
so how can I go about paying my ihs?
can somebody please assist me?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 10:58pm On May 02, 2021
good evening guys. I am trying to pay my ihs and it says the amount is $1018.96. I want to know if it is the exact money I will pay and can I use my master card and pay or I can pay a lesser rate at the bank.
because when I was directed to the ihs site, it says the ihs amount is £624 .
my question is how come it later changed to $1018.96
please I will need a reply asap because I am stuck in the site not knowing what to do.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 1:48pm On May 01, 2021
Howoheye:
When did you print your Bank Statement? If it's not up to 31days, you can use it for the application.

OK sir, this weekend made it 28days to mature in my account.
but I thought the mean
I should sent an account statement with the closing date as 28days or I don't understand what they meant. if you can explain to me better I will appreciate it.
this was what they wrote in their site "If you submit your application on 1 January 2021, you’d have to show that the funds were in your bank account for at least the 28-day period ending on 1 December."
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 5loaves: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
Good afternoon good people. please I want to know what they meant by the account statement of 28days that the money should be in your account. my question is, my CAS was just sent to me this weekend and in the account statement section they said and I quote
"You must have this money for at least 28 consecutive days. The end date of the 28-day period must be within 31 days of the date you apply for your visa.

ExampleIf you submit your application on 1 January 2021, you’d have to show that the funds were in your bank account for at least the 28-day period ending on 1 December."
so does that mean I cannot start my application by now because I added my account to be up to date 30days ago. should I wait another 28days to start my application? or I should start it right now.
thank you all I need some answers asap.
@justwise
@hosey
@lagosismyhome
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bro nice one. Abeg if dem reveal the company just let us know
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kaiser and co wey go the interview how far na? Na which company be that
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg una wey go the interview today abeg na which pharmaceutical company dem be dey recruit for? Abeg tell me na. Abeg
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg me get that interview too tomoro. But I dey abuja. Abeg any of una wey go make una tell us which company be that cos mario consulting no gree tell us the company wey wan the reps
Gaming / Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by 5loaves: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Current is 4-1-3-2. Mostly speedy wingers. So when I pass the ball to Ronaldo on the wings or Di Maria, they will just run to the Corner area and Cross for the striker to head it. I don't play passing game. Just defender to midfielder to wingers and then run to cross to stiker and it is a Goal

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.