Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

5oyad's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5oyad's Profile / 5oyad's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People by 5oyad: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
LAI IS NOT LOOKING FOR ANYBODY. Have you seen any announcement anywhere of the FG announcing that people should come forward? When LASG was looking for two individuals they went on the airwaves and announced their names and within 24 hours the people were found. Why do we assume that the people gave fake addresses? How many addresses in Nigeria are traceable? Do you blame them if they even gave fake addresses? In today’s nigeria with the myriad of security challenges - who will feel comfortable leaving his address on a paper that might end up at a Suya joint! Truth is that form on arrival was needless- all they needed was the flight manifest and mandatory isolation and testing of all people who flew into Nigeria from high risk countries. They failed to do that and are now shamelessly blaming Nigerians. They have chosen the difficult way of physically tracing individual addresses instead of announcing for people to come
Because it offers them the opportunity to embezzle more money FACT!
Politics / Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wada by 5oyad: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2019
[/b]this is the exact opposite of what happened. Armed thugs in the convoy of Wada fired into the crowd that came to receive him killing one person and injuring two others. Lies have been the trademark of The Wada campaign. He it was who organized the shooting in the primary venue when he saw he was losing to Abu Ibro- he turned around then to blame APC. Now he has killed people and he has turned around to bone APC.[b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship by 5oyad: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2019
You can say that again. What do you expect of a party that has a fraud like secondus as chairman. The man sold the ticket to the Musa Chap. Musa brought 600 thumbprinted ballot papers from God knows where’ the following day when the sorting and counting restarted and Gov fintiri accepted it to the chagrin of the other aspirants because he was working hand in Hand with them. Yahaya Bello is confident because PDP has made it a no contest for him, there are already two solid cases in court as a result of the primaries. Unless Kogi organize themselves and support a candidate like Natasha. Bello is back for [/s]good[s]
MiztaYouneek:
The PDP Kogi state are certainly still a joke and that is the more reason Yahaya Bello is very confident he will win the election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship by 5oyad: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2019
[/b]It looks like this Kogi PDP campaign is a campaign of rejection. First it was Dino, Now Former Givernor Ibro has rejected to be chairman of the campaign. Governor Ibro is father in law to Musa Wada- the supposed candidate of PDP. In Dino’s prophetic words when Truth is casualty, there is Chaos.[b]

Kogi Governorship Campaign Council: Former Governor, Ibrahim Idris Opts Out.

Former Governor Ibrahim Idris has rejected his appointment as the Chairman of the Kogi State Governorship Campaign Council by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement released by the former governor’s media office, Idris said he was not consulted before his was appointed Chairman of the campaign council.

According to the former governor, there was no correspondence, formally or informally, informing him of the appointment. Idris stated that he learnt about his appointment on the pages of the social media.

He argued that the leadership of PDP should have reached out to all stakeholders of the party before taking such crucial decision that will lead the party to victory instead of the haphazard approach that can cause the party needless embarrassment.

According to the former Governor, a lot of issues arising from the primary election are still unresolved as the aggrieved parties are in court to seek redress.

The ex-governor stated that he is out of the country on vacation and will not return any time soon. He wondered why the party did not seek his confirmation before going to the press, announcing his appointment to chair the campaign council.

He asked to be excused just as he wished the campaign council well.

http://www.thenigerianpost.com.ng/kogi-governorship-campaign-council-former-governor-ibrahim-idris-opts-out/

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Aftermath Of Primaries: Crisis Deepens In Kogi PDP by 5oyad: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
[/b] Kogi PDP primaries has to be the worst primaries ever conducted by the party, the violence was orchestrated by Musa Wada yet Gov Fintiri of Adamawa still allowed the same Musa bring 600 thumbprinted ballot papers from only God knows where the next day during the unauthorized counting that took place in a hotel instead of the INEC authorized stadium. Ordinarily this PDP primary should not stand. Sadly PDP NwC and Atiku have made this a no contest for Bello. All efforts by Former Gov Wada to galvanize support for his brother will come to nothing. You can not build something on nothing. The primaries were a fraud. Infact the elder Wada has lost a lot of peoples respect for supporting the fraud that produced his brother. Kogi is not family business. [b]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by 5oyad: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Afospecialk:
God have mercy

All the money looted by Patient Jonathan nd Diezani alone ar more than enough for NIGERIA to plunge into recession let alone if EFFC can get recover some looted fund from all Jonathan's aide including parrot Reno

Imagine of 14 billions jewelries alone

That mean her houses , cars nd domiciliary accounts would worth over $500m

NIGERIANS EVER SO GULLIBLE!!!
Education / Re: Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) by 5oyad: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
A Gentleman with an intimidating profile and an impeccable character. May God continue to bless you Sir
Politics / Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by 5oyad: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Infighting that is what Kogi PDP is known for. This is obviously a sponsored attack by Dino. I don’t blame him though, if PDP had not been foolish to rescue him from the tree that APC abandoned him on will he have the liver to contest for governor.just imagine! Dino as governor. Tufia! As for Wada- he governed the state well with little resources , none of ibro, Audu or bello could have done half of what he did in the circumstances. Kogi does not deserve him. The state is already destroyed, it should be left for bello or even the infantile Dino so he can show off his cars. As for ibro son, that one is a non issue.
Politics / Re: Kogi Pdp Primary: Who Should Get The Party's Ticket? by 5oyad: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Infighting- that is what kogi PDP is known for. If not for Wada, kogi PDP will have no space in the political space. This is obviously Dino’s attempt to make way for himself. I don’t blame him, I Bome PDP that rescued him from political oblivion when aPC abandoned him on the top of a tree. As for ibrahim idris son, now he will know how powerful his father is, my main anger with wada is how he covered that Ibrahim Idris man for years. Wada should not bow to pressure to contest- Kogi does not deserve a good man like him. Bello is best for Kogi
Politics / Re: Buhari Writes Acting CJN On Appointment Of 5 Justices Of The Supreme Court by 5oyad: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2019
samstradam:

This is the problem with irrational hate, it turns grown educated men into crying inconsolable babies.

Now I ask, when you write to an institution do you not address it to somebody? If write to UNILAG, should I address it to UNILAG and say "Dear UNILAG". If i write to the Police do I say "Dear Police". Or maybe the reason why our Senators are doing whatever they like is because people have been writing letters saying "Dear Senate"!

In all cases we know that you write a letter and address it to an actual office/officer of the institution, even if the officer is a cleaner, it must be addressed to a recognised office/officer.

Tanko is the ag CJN. By the office he holds he is the chairman of both the NJC and FJSC. But you knew this already, yet you felt the need to try to belittle your President.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you are just a graduate of Baba Iyabo's school of meaningless and directionless letter writing..... oya ...."Dear Nigeria, See what Buhari has done again!"
All letters to NJC are routed through the secretary. Don’t act too smart mister because you don’t know anything
Politics / Re: Edward Onoja Was Arrested By SARS For 'Importing Ak-47' - Politics Nigeria by 5oyad: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
This is their plan for elections. Yahaya and Onaoja are one hell of a duo. I wonder how they found themselves
Politics / Re: Buhari Accepts Onnoghen's Retirement As Chief Justice Receives N2.5 Billion... by 5oyad: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Yet some people will come and shout atiku is coming? How? With a rubber stamp National Assembly, those justices will be confirmed in an hour. The current justices will be effectively retired by assigning inconsequential cases to them. Baba has reinstated his dictatorship through the back door. Nigeria is doomed and this time we executed the coup plot with our hands.
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole,yahaya Bello In Cold War As APC Shopping For Bello Replacement by 5oyad: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Admiral Jubrin former naval chief sponsored article. Read my lips nobody can remove bello. Nobody

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial by 5oyad: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
huptin:
The moment TInubu's trial was stopped at he CCB and GEJ did nothing about it, I stopped supporting him

Adoke misled GeJ. He is just trying to curry tinubu’s Favour.
Politics / Re: ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got by 5oyad: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
This Paris club refund that buhari is giving to states to squander is the height of financial recklessness. This refund has been due since Okonjo time and she refused to release it because she knew the funds will be mismanaged. Why not use the funds to build infrastructure that will benefit the nation- why give it to governors that baba knows will only embezzle it.
Politics / Re: Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial by 5oyad: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
That diminutive lawyer must share first name with FFK, be the father of a popular musician and have a six letter surname. If you say Femi - na you sabi

14 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities by 5oyad: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
And the men that patronize these runz girls are as innocent as ..........:

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing by 5oyad: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rhodes Vivour, Tinubu man? I doubt that Adeleke is coming o

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber 2019: Fresh Crisis Rocks Pdp As Ibrahim Idris Imposes Son As Candidat by 5oyad: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Musa Wada his son in law is also contesting. With all this bickering bello will have a field day
Family / Re: Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. by 5oyad: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Dreamz77:
young Lad am asking for solution not dissolution
It is not your place to ask for solution

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ministry Of Justice Takeover Danjuma Goje's Corruption Case As EFCC Wi by 5oyad: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Next level baba. Well done
Politics / Re: Sokoto Assembly Confirms Tambuwal’s Commissioners [see Lists Here] by 5oyad: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Na Governor be that....

Some people still wanner import saints from sannai with no blemish before they start

Yet they will end up announcing names like amaechi and Akpabio �

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by 5oyad: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
MY OWN B SAY, how this Ned of a man take get all these money? It cannot be from lawyer or senator. What is the source of This his emergency money?
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:

At least,if you don't know something don't be too presumptuous to call it a fact....

Wada failed....you know that..

If his first wife is not from Abia....who is Ijeoma Wada, Mr. Fact?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/10/04/2019-ex-kogi-governor-idris-wadas-wife-looses-pdp-rep-ticket-abia/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/4605307/meet-mrs-ijeoma-f-wada#69181632

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:
I served in Kogi under the Wada administration.....

Ironically, in Dino's Community.....

One thing for sure, Wada is a big-time failure, who only last year, lured his first wife to come contest in the Abia race.(Ikwuano/Umuahia)

Dino himself stands no chance been from Okun,and that's a fact....

The truth is,only an Igala man can beat Yahaya....so the PDP if they really want to stand a chance must pick outside this two; within the Igala-stock.

Wada is not a failure that is for a fact. Wada wife is not from Abia. That is another fact.
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
EarthKing:
. Civil in what sense? Some how I have affiliation to Wada(its some how that I said o), but if you want to access him I'd rate him 4/10 it's not fair enough. I appreciate his transport initiative. Though they've been twated by this aligogo of a gov.
I don’t have any affiliation to him but I appreciate his commitment to paying salaries as at when due. Ask your self - wada had the least resources as governor, the highest wage bill, yet he was able to take revenue generating projects to almost near completion- projects that yaya bello has come to inflate, collect money and refuse to complete. Wada started this rice revolution that buhari is making noise about, kogi people did not appreciate, he started microcredit scheme for traders that is still running till today, paid attention to education, kogi house abuja is standing there almost completed- he collected the land back from Audu who had converted it to personal property and put it to work for the state. Look wada only problem is that he does not make noise and is civil. Tell me how many ex governors can you count that did not build mansions after one year in GOVT house. Wada did not do that. Look that Man is too good for Kogi. 2019- the choice for kogi is bello or Dino. Good luck to them
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
If truly wada is irrelevant and a featherweight? Why are they devoting all this attention and energy to fighting him on the internet. Dino is just consumed by the small luck he got in the last election. Na God save am then. He should not push his luck too far.
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
madenigga:
I won't lie but who is this wada I have never heard of him.

Wada cannot win Bello in any election. Dino and Bello has been opponents for long, I believe only Dino should be the one to stop Bello from relection

Wada won Audu sef, who is bello. All you can say is wada cannot won buhari and INEC and security
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

I don't banter with ignorant folks. Idris has been a family friend and we have known him for almost 30 years. Just leave it at that

It is that personal beef you have over his refusal to make your father chief of staff that is disturbing you. Whereas everybody knows it was friends like your father that misguided him in the beginning- when he retraced his steps and refused to work for friends- people like you started hating him
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Simongm:

Facts shows it was late Audu and not Wada.

Even Late Audu acknowledged that Wada was God sent and that he did not know how Wada was managing the state with such lean resources. It might interest you to know that nobody has borrowed as much funds as late Audu in the history of the state. He borrowed over 30 million dollars to build low quality infrastructure that have all given way today yet the state is still paying off the loans. That is aside the 11 billion naira he transferred directly to his personal stock booking account from state coffers. It is people that don’t know history that say what you are saying.
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
EarthKing:
[b][/b]Just last month a full-time comedian became a president of a country, how much more governor. Even with Dino's antics, he is still one of the best senator in the 8th assembly. Take it or leave it.

Wada's failure is the reason why we are here. That is not the case right now. The goal is to kick out Yahaya Bello.

Before anyone start spewing trash, I'm am Igala-- I'm not a nepotist, all I want is the good of my state(Kogi).

Wada did not fail. It might interest you to know that Wada won the last election by over 25000 votes but he was rigged out. Ever wondered why Audu died mysteriously? One word Karma! Kogi does not deserve Wada, the man is too civil for that state. Na bello and Dino fit Kogi
Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

No need for me to argue with you bro

No need for you to argue with me because you know you posted falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.