Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed (885 Views)

Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed by Ladoime(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
I just got a German Shepard Dog and I'd like to exchange it with a Parlour dog, as I read Germany Shepard are more of a security dog

Any advice or words nairalanders

Re: I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed by amizzy48(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
They can serve also as a pet dog
Re: I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed by ChristoBam: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladoime:
I just got a German Shepard Dog and I'd like to exchange it with a Parlour dog, as I read Germany Shepard are more of a security dog

Don't do it. If you treat your German Shepard like a pet dog, it'll become a pet dog. No need to swap abeg.
Re: I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladoime:

What makes the dog is how the owner brings it up
I've seen boerboels that are as harmless as flies and lhasas that can attack very violently
Just bring her up well, plenty socializing if you don't want her to be aggressive, introduce her to many humans apart from you and your family. Give her obedience training and make sure you don't beat her. You'll be good to go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies / Female Long Coat German Shepherd Puppy For Sale #50,000 / 4tons of head and leg available for sale...u can ask me for large quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.