Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,153 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Hurricane Change Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurricane Change Delta State (813 Views)

Hurricane Fayose!! / Lagos: Ripples Of Hurricane Sandy May Hit – Commissioner / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurricane Change Delta State by Eidaling: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hurricane change Delta requires a master plan with a master planner. Paul obanua who is actively running for the office of the Delta state Governor has created the following point agenda as his manifesto;

Free Education programme at all levels with feeding

Skill Acquisition with start up grant

Free Health Care through Health Insurance Scheme

Warri Industrial Park with over 3000 businesses and Industries

Asaba Business Resort with over 2000 businesses, financial institutions and ICT companies

25 Business Development Centres with over 12,500 Enterprses across the LGA’s

Integrated Agricultural Development Scheme on over 2000 Hectares of land

25 GRA Estates with over 12,500 housing units

Delta Railway Network spanning 20 hectares-from Asaba bridgehead terminus to Agbor to Abraka to Sapele to Warri 20 hectares port terminus- ughelli- oleh- kwale-Ogwashi Uku- Ibusa to Asaba.

Obviously this is a feasible Manifesto, but it requires Deltans to work together with one voice, one vote, one candidate, lets join Paul Obanua's "Hurricane Change Delta State" campaign.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by SapeleGuy: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
Take time to present and package your guy properly.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by monkeyleg: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
@Eidaling,

I said give me more details, and then maybe we can talk. Like Sapeleguy suggests, package your guy well.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by 5columnist: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600117.0.html

follow link and read about what this Paul is saying.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by monkeyleg: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2011
5columnist:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600117.0.html

follow link and read about what this Paul is saying.

Doesnt say much about the guy. Please give more details if you want support
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by Joeyred: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2011
The Man, PAUL OBANUA:

http://www.paulobanua.com/profile.php

http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/ns/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23405:jonathans-victory-presidency-commends-algon&catid=16:headline-news&Itemid=102

Mr. Obanua sure knows what he is doing,with an exceptional campaign strategy not yet implemented in any developing country. Its my belief his strategy will evidence the counting of your vote. Besides his manifesto is realistic; no promising of giving the people what is basically their entitlement, rather concentrating on how to better the people and implementing what has already been promised by previous governments.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by monkeyleg: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2011
Sorry, I will like to be bowled over, but the information on the ground is too thin, you guys would need to do much more than this to win support.
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by lorenzo79: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paul-Obanua-for-Gov-Delta-State/162526637130772

follow this link on facebook to know more about Paul Obanua or visit www.paulobanua.com

He is the change that Deltans need
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
can the real johndoe pls stand up?
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by rasputinn(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
***Yawns,adjusts his bowler hat and sips on a chilled glass of bloody mary,quite unimpressed***
Re: Hurricane Change Delta State by Joeyred: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
It is official, INEC has approved and listed the following candidates of CONGRESS FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE (CDC) to run for the following offices in Delta State:

1. PAUL ILOBA NGOZI OBANUA - GOVERNORSHIP
2. NATHAN EREBOR - DEPUTY GOVERNOR

3. ANYAKWU F. OLOCHUKWU - ANIOCHA/OSHIMILI FED. CONSTITUENCY - HOUSE OF REPS.
4. ANYASI ANTHONY - ANIOCHA NORTH - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
5. PHILIP A. KASA - BURUTU II - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
6. TORUNANA OUT G MARK - BURUTI I - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
7. OKOTIE ORITSUWA ABAYOMI - WARRI SOUTH I - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
8. OLUJOBA CLEMENT - SAPELE - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
9. ODAGWE I SOLOMON - NDOKWA WEST - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
10. GREAT OVIE AKPORHIEGHE - ETHIOPE EAST - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
11. OMOSUVIE FRED OCHUKWU - UGHELI NORTH - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
12. ONYEUGBO U. SOLOMON - IKA NORTH-EAST - STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

Its time Deltans set the records straight and deliver credible leaders who will see to the empowerment of the people pf Delta State.

Vote Paul Obanua.

God bless Paul Obanua, God bless Delta State. -

(1) (Reply)

Polls: Heavyweights Tumble ! / Why I Reconciled With Bukola – Olusola Saraki / Challenges Facing S/east Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.