Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,202 members, 7,950,158 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It (749 Views)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by onyi25(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Chinenyenwa Eke in an Instagram live session with Ugandan Big Brother Africa star, Charles Denzel Mwiyeretsi, revealed what she did with her BBnaija prize money of N30 million.

The reality star has disclosed that her N30 million BBNaija prize money is still intact and bigger than what it was when she won the reality show.

Talking to Denzel during his Instagram live session Tagged LiveWithDenzel which featured her, Mercy Eke opened up about life after BBNaija.

Mercy told Denzel that winning the greatest reality show in Nigeria is something more than an honour and she is very grateful to God for favoring her.

Responding to one of Denzel's question regarding how she handled her prize money of 30 million naira excluding other consolation prizes, Mercy revealed that the money has gotten bigger and Heritage bank is proud of her.

Read full update/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/heritage-bank-is-proud-of-me-mercy-eke.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by Goldp5988(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hummmm
Invest it well.
Re: Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by SamuelLoch: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
LA click la...

Re: Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by Figger(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
she invested

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by Figger(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
she invested it, very wise of her though. meanwhile if u need dozens supply of portable face shield within Lagos, price is ok, chat me up on whatsapp 08068059836.

Re: Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It by allen113: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
OK

(1) (Reply)

"I Fell In Love With My Sugar Mummy" Actor Taiwo Adeyemi / Bbnaija2020: Viewers Blast Eric For Eating Indomie Noodles After Lilo Was Evicte / Jaaruma Empire Net Worth: Hauwa Saidu Mohamed Jaaruma Biography, Age, Career....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.