Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu (610 Views)

Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by vegafbs: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Ondo State governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has disclosed that he made a wrong choice in his Deputy, Agboola Ajayi, who has now defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Rotimi Akeredolu made this statement while meeting party delegates in Igbekebo in Ese-Odo council area, ahead of the primaries on Monday.

According to him, “Despite the criticism and attack from various quarters that Ajayi is my cousin, l felt that l had made a choice but a wrong choice.”

Akeredolu said he was happy that Ajayi showed his true colours, describing his exit from All Progressive Congress, APC as a cleansing.

He urged the people of the local government not to bother about Ajayi, urging the delegates to vote for him.

Recall earlier this month Ajayi urged Akeredolu to hand over to him after he tested positive for coronavirus.

Source: https://theupdates.net/i-made-a-choice-but-wrong-choice-of-deputy-governor-rotimi-akeredolu/

Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by SmartProf(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga ur deputy has already used correction fluid (Tipp-ex) to erase u off as his own mistake. So he has effectively lessened your worries. It's left to you to show ur political might in the forth coming guber elections.
Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by ThatFairGuy: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
God will lead you well in your endeavour as you're about to leave the seat for a competent and straight party man(APC Governor). Don't forget to take Mrs Anyawu with you to Ibd sir. Kachifo!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
The ungrateful man gat nothing on you

God is with u, he will shame the devil.

You will come out victorious

1 Like

Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by SLAP44: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
God will lead you well in your endeavour as you're about to leave the seat for a competent and straight party man(APC Governor). Don't forget to take Mrs Anyawu with you to Ibd sir. Kachifo!

The reason you want him out is because of his Ibo wife.

Okay, let's find a crook with a yoruba wife and vote for him to rule Ondo.

Cutting your nose to spite your face grin
Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by gasparpisciotta: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Political marriage of convenience
Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2020
SLAP44:

His ibo wife is a tribal warrior, so yes that’s a good reason to want him and his nepotistic osu wife out of office.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by T9ksy(m): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes o..............better a crook with a yoruba wife than one with an ibo wife.

Anyway, what's your preoccupation with who rules Ondo state? Abi dat one too don turn into "no man's land"?

Shouldn't you be focusing your available resources into actualising your biafra?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Made A Choice But Wrong Choice Of Deputy Governor' – Rotimi Akeredolu by Bodexman(m): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2020
SLAP44:

God will deliver you from the spirit of tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Arabian Citizen Chanting The Name Biafra And Calls Nigeria A Zoo - See Video / Obaseki Vandalizing Edo Assembly Complex To Impose Illegal Minority Rule – APC / EDO 2020: Tinubu’s Video, The Revolt, The Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.