Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U (3003 Views)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / I Hate Barcelona, I Hate Messi / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
wormedup:

Tope,

shut the f uck up !! you bloody dork !

@wormedup,

craze dey worry u. are u akolawole or u r are his boy? or maybe u r one of the so called elders here. i wasnt talking to u, i was talking to akolawole.

anyway aint trading words with u, just mind ur business
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
Tope you don come again? angry
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2007
Tope,

am a Gunner and I tell u;

keep the f*ck shut angry angry cool

no one is the other's boy here, and get it into your thick skull,

u would be making a mess of yourself if u keep ranting this shitty bunkum in here

ISNT ORDER THE FIRST LAW IN HEAVEN? embarassed

we Gunners don't support mediocrity cool
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
na wa o

its very simple, if people stop posting then the thread will die a natural death cool
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Mustay(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2007
Y una dey shut d guy up? Akola wey them dey vex 4 no reply abi una don become pr?
Honorable Nairalanders, and elders try to live up to your position by excluding d word 4k
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Mustay(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2007
The truth sef is that there's an invisible clique and any attempt by a n00b to create 'unnecessary' threads or statements 'll be challenged by d committee of elders.
So tope, let d thread die and apologise to d elders! Psych.
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by mukina2: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2007
Mustay  Y

u don slam grin

i will drop that thing in the morning 2moro for our thread wink cheesy
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Mustay(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2007
Ok
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 2:37am On Jun 19, 2007
@Mukina and Mustay,

keep encouraging stupidity then!! cool
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Mustay(m): 2:59am On Jun 19, 2007
Yes sir!
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 3:10am On Jun 19, 2007
Lol
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by Mustay(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2007
I beg to reply sir- Lol!
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2007
WHO R THE ELDER? AINT APOLOGIZING TO ANY FUCKING ELDERS. WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT IF You DONT AV ANYTHING TO SAY +VELY ON A THREAD, SHUT UP AND NOT THAT You'LL SAY ANYTHING -VE ABT IT. AKOLAWOLE HAS DONE IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER AND AM NOT OKAY WITH IT.

AND ALL YA THAT R PUTTING UR MOUTH IN WHAT IS NOT URS SHLD JUST SHUT UP.
kitaun:

Tope,

am a Gunner and I tell u;

keep the f*ck shut angry angry cool

no one is the other's boy here, and get it into your thick skull,

u would be making a mess of yourself if u keep ranting this shitty bunkum in here

ISNT ORDER THE FIRST LAW IN HEAVEN? embarassed

we Gunners don't support mediocrity cool

NA You SABI AND IT SEEMS You R AKOLAWOLE'S BOY . AM ON MY OWN HERE, A GUNNER AND IF You LIKE SAY AINT A REAL GUNNER. NA You SABI
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by wormedup(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2007
tope,

i can see that stupidity prevails you by miles.
in as much as i won't be willing to help you erase that stupidity, i'd gladly make a superman suit of it for your wearing pleasure.
obviously, you have no inkling to what positivity means otherwise you'd have known how moronic you are by now !
u keep jabbering about positive contributions in comments while your posts are clustered with stinking defecations.

if u hate man u; don't be a coward, go to the man u thread and say so !
u don't have to chop off a chunk of web space - to the detriment of meaningful threads - to say it.

I-man has got beef for arsenal/chelsea and he never hesitates to say so in the arsenal thread. u don't see him creating threads here and there screaming f*&k wenger !
show yourself some respect and stop being idiotic !
any normal human being would generally search before making a new thread in a forum. what does that say about you ? abnormality is the way forward !
really, you shouldn't chose to be an internet miscreant man, but if u think u'll derive joy from it, be my guest.
i'll be glad to provide you with a couple of reflective points when u retire to your misery.

i'll tell you once again :
shut the Bleep up, you bloody dork !
peruse that while u keep up with being foolish !

mustay,
i ain't saying nothing to you, i'm considering.
u should know better, but if u don't, i'll be glad to remind you.

kitaun & loyika,

no mind crazy people. a lot of things can be attributed to the cause.
loyika man, i dey fine.
every now and then, one goat will feel smart among a group and break out; only to be more stupid !
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by PoDeep(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2007
Wow! Na beef?
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2007
@Tope

I see u been up to yarning thrash in here angry

Well, let me just tell u that I wont hesitate to give u the dose of cyber-misery ur mama warned u about b4 logging in since u dont know what Order means, BUT THAT WOULD BE IF U INSIST ON UR FOOLERY cool

1st things first, I didnt mention no elder stuff, but yes take a look at the no of posts I got here and best believe I dont have a penchant for creating nauseous threads, I dont even have up to 10 threads, but yet I participate in different threads,

cant I come with a thread that says I HATE TOPEOREKOYA

DO I NEED TO CRAVE THAT LOW? HELL NO
cool

Akolawole has the right here to advise on which thread he feels is wrong just like u would not be castigated for doing same, so what balderdash are u yapping about? angry

If u like be a Gunner in ur bedroom, but best believe no one would accord u any respect in here if u continue to make urself look d MUPPET

@WORMEDUP

Ssup jare? u don get PA wey dey pick ur calls? sack that guy jare cos e be like say hin no tell u say I call u on sunday cheesy grin
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2007
kitaun AND wormedup CALLS EACH OTHER?  ITS LIKE THERE IS A CLIQUE HERE. .  ANYWAY I REST MY CASE. You ALL CAN SAY ANYTHING You WANNA SAY. I RESERVE MY COMMENTS HERE.

I DONT HATE MAN UNITED, I LOVE ARSENAL. DONT HAVE ANY BIZ WITH MAN UNITED AS LONG AS THERE IS A TEAM CALLED ARSENAL
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by somze(f): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2007
As this is mostly an intense internal Arsenal affair, i should ignore it but i feel compelled to butt in.

What is all this fighting for? Cant we share views nicely and peacefully? Whats the need to swear or to round up on one person?

I may be biased when i say this and i'm not calling for trouble but i believe this is most prevalent among the arsenal supporters. Me and my big mouth! I can already see the B2b bombers heading my way

You hardly see chelsea fans or even those of manu having an internal brawl in the public for all to see. As you have noticed Akola mentioned some of our names too, but we did not react directly to him or use abusive words. Chelsea fans treat all disagreements internally, maybe you guys should take the hint.
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2007
Somze, u sound so confused! Are Akola and Wormedup gunners? U can always kip shut, having known u got a big mouth!
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2007
Somze, u sound so confused! Are Akola and Wormedup gunners? U can always kip shut, having known u got a big mouth!
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2007
Topeorek, are u about censoring who and who are friends here? Then u got a big job to do man! U think every1 flows along club lines alone?
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2007
kitaun ,

REALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY 2 U. CAN C THAT U CAN REALLY TALK, THEN TALK ON. BEEN IN THIS GROOVE B4. EVERYONE ATTACKING ME, LOVE IT SO MUCH. WAITING FOR MORE FROM U
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by loyika(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2007
Somze

I guess Wormy is a Gunner!!

Thank God you said; "You and your big mouth!!"

Hissing loudly tongue

@ Tope

SHUT UP ALREADY!! tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2007
@LOKIYA,

I DON SHUT UP OH SINCE ALL OF THEM WANT TO KILL ME WITH YABS HERE AND THERE. I NEARLY CHOKE. NIARALAND GUYS, U HARSH NO BE SMALL.

AKOLAWOLE, WETIN U GIVE PPLE CHOP HERE, U NO EVEN TALK PEOPLE DEY TALK ON UR BEHALF. BUT HONESTLY I REALLY DONT LIKE IT WHEN U COME ON SOMEONE'S THREAD AND SAY ITS RUBBISH BUT U POSTED A THREAD ABT U NOT GOING TO CHURCH COS OF A GUNNER HARASSING U WHICH I FOUND VERY DULL.

ANYWAY I HOLD MY PEACE HERE.

kitaun AND wormedup, U HARSH TOO MUCH. NA ME U DEY YARN AT LIKE THAT. APOLOGISE B4 I DO WHAT I DID TO SOMEONE THAT TALKED TO ME 3 WEEKS TO U BOTH.
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by loyika(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2007
@ Tope

You are no longer a stranger here, so just let it die (whats all this "Apology Bull!" Is this Kindergarden )

sometimes things usually get out of hand, but when someone keeps stoking the flames, it makes it worst.

Don't worry!! If and when Akola starts a "Rubbish" thread i will be behind you to let him know. But for now, lets just maintain; SILENCE!!!

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Why in heavens name, do you like typing in Caps tongue
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2007
@LOKIYA,

AV LET EVERYTHING REST. IT WAS FUN HAVING IT ROUGH IN THE HOUSE. ANYWAY, I'LL JUST KEEP QUIET

ABT MY CAP, I WORK WITH CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE OFFICE AND ITS SO HARD SWITCHING FROM SMALL TO CAP ALL THE TIME. I'LL TRY DO SMALL LETTERS AFTER THIS.

kitaun AND wormedup, U HARSH .
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2007
@LOKIYA,

AV LET EVERYTHING REST. IT WAS FUN HAVING IT ROUGH IN THE HOUSE. ANYWAY, I'LL JUST KEEP QUIET

ABT MY CAP, I WORK WITH CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE OFFICE AND ITS SO HARD SWITCHING FROM SMALL TO CAP ALL THE TIME. I'LL TRY DO SMALL LETTERS HENCEFORTH
kitaun AND wormedup, U HARSH .
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by mukina2: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Mukina and Mustay,

keep encouraging stupidity then!!

what is this supposed to mean?

if you had ignored the thread. it could have died, you are also helping to keep it alive by posting in it .

sometimes i wonder really!~!!
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by kitaun(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Loyika

I no know say u don get new name o!

abi Lokiya no be ur new name? grin grin

@Mukina

I meant every letter u saw there cool

by posting then and now u keep making this thread get on top angry

b4 u castigate me, I will admit maself that by what I posted then and now am promoting same, so I say am sorry to any who feels offended cool

but having said that, can we allow it rest now cool
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by topeorekoy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
kitaun ,

LETS JUST LET IT REST. IT WAS FUN BIENG BASHED IN THE HOUSE,
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by somze(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
somze:

As this is mostly an intense internal Arsenal affair, i should ignore it but i feel compelled to butt in.

As you have noticed A[b]kola mentioned some of our names too[/b]

@loyika, Kitaun
Please take time to read my post before you throw a fit, grin

I never claimed Akola or wormedup were gunners, As i matter of fact i even insinuated that Akola was a blue. I rightly said the affair was mostly NOT fully, mostly an arsenal affair reflecting on the fact that wormedup is not a gunner.

Again the last paragraph was directed at the gunners involved. There is no need to make a court case out of this. I expected even worse than the reaction it has recieved.

Please tone down and take it easy, tope is your fellow gunner.
Re: I Hate Man U: I Hate Man U by loyika(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
Tope

are you sure you are Ok

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Globacom Premier League Dearth Of Goals / I Saw Kobe Bryant’s Death .. Now I’m Freaked Out / Checkout Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.