Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World (4925 Views)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / Forget Garden of Eden! This is the Apple that *CHANGED the World {pictured} / 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by seanwilliam(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rossikk:

You don't understand how History works.

Firstly you can ditch the ''if all this is true'' nonsense. If you are not smart enough to see that it IS true, based on the ultra-credible references and first-hand accounts provided with verifiable sources, then you are too dumb to partake of this discussion.

Secondly, there is no such thing as an everlasting human civilization. Civilizations rise and fall, from Egypt to Babylon, from Greece to Rome. From Nubia to the Mali Empire, from the Benin Empire to the Ghana Empire. From the defunct British Empire to the soon to fall US empire (modern Babylon)

Civilizations also rise again in their turn.

Africa's turn to rise again is upon us.

Today 3 of the 5 fastest growing economies on Earth are in Africa.

https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/fastest-growing-economies-in-the-world

The future beckons.
imagine this foolish and backward individual praying and hoping america( whose invention u are using to survive) would soon fall? I hate the fact that internet is yet to develop to a stage whereby I can send you a very thunderous slap.. imagine this dumbass writing nonsense that is not verified to feel good and to feed stupid and idiotic fellows like him.. funnily enough, he is using the white's men invention for the research ( wikipedia) and the posting ( phone).. this guy deserves a week with hushpuppi in Chicago.. ode!

Tell me a successful black run nation and compare it with its European counterparts?? No be by force to post , your type go good as motivational speaker on WhatsApp.. oponu omo
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
engrchykae:
do you know that today poor Macedonia once ruled the world?
Today Iran and Iraq are former Assyria and Babylon.
When a new power with new improved fighting system shows,the former takes backseat.
In our time, ibadan used to be celebrated,now is ogun and Lagos.
Before enugu used to be the topmost city in the East,now it's Port Harcourt, owerri,onitsha
U said Africa once had the world power
Do you have any prove
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by engrchykae(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
mmars:

U said Africa once had the world power
Do you have any prove
even the Greeks agreed that they were taught by the great egyptians,the Greeks agreed that the egyptians were dark in complexion.
Is the great pyramid not in Africa as a testament?
What evidence are you looking for?
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
engrchykae:
even the Greeks agreed that they were taught by the great egyptians,the Greeks agreed that the egyptians were dark in complexion.
Is the great pyramid not in Africa as a testament?
What evidence are you looking for?
Remove Egypt find another early civilised country in this continent
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by kumulus(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
The job was almost perfected when the history of the black race was destroyed and the remnants adulterated.

Although at this point we may not know where we're from but we sure know where we're going to and that's all that matters.

-Lloyd

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Ifiok21: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2020
This is the most ill-informed post I have ever seen in my entire life

How can you say someone invented speech

So humans didn't have vocal cords or what
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Rossupti: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2021
eagleu:
Before speech, you missed the most important: copulation

lol
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Rossupti: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Ifiok21:
This is the most ill-informed post I have ever seen in my entire life

How can you say someone invented speech

So humans didn't have vocal cords or what

Having vocal cords doesn't give you speech any more than having a dick means you know how to fck.

You have to learn or be taught.
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Rossupti: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
imagine this foolish and backward individual praying and hoping america( whose invention u are using to survive) would soon fall? I hate the fact that internet is yet to develop to a stage whereby I can send you a very thunderous slap.. imagine this dumbass writing nonsense that is not verified to feel good and to feed stupid and idiotic fellows like him.. funnily enough, he is using the white's men invention for the research ( wikipedia) and the posting ( phone).. this guy deserves a week with hushpuppi in Chicago.. ode!

Tell me a successful black run nation and compare it with its European counterparts?? No be by force to post , your type go good as motivational speaker on WhatsApp.. oponu omo

Who is this empty-headed slave?
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Rossupti:

Who is this empty-headed slave?
you are the empty headed slave.
Africa is a disgrace of a continent that didn't contribute anything to history and stop using Egypt as a backup,... as you big reach, you still consider Egypt as part of unaundecided
We are talking of black Africans here.
Re: 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World by Darkcloud11(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2021
kumulus:
The job was almost perfected when the history of the black race was destroyed and the remnants adulterated.

Although at this point we may not know where we're from but we sure know where we're going to and that's all that matters.

-Lloyd
I laugh at this current generation of blacks and Africa's, always underestimating Africa prowess before slavery and white man emergence Africa was never this backward like it is currently, Africa was once a place were U don't have doors and windows in your house because the continent was very safe, morality was highly valued we didn't practice the barbaric act of conquering our neighbours stealing was heavily frown upon,we had medicine, food, government and good educational system, our only short coming was limiting our knowledge to ourselves and not conquering other tribes and Kingdom if ancient Egypt and Kush had expanded her coast towards the Mediterranean sea no European power would have withstand the black Africans our stories and legend might have been stolen by the whites even our traditional ornaments might adorn the museum's all over the world but our legendary status leave on in the genetics of great Africans like pele chinua achibe Muhammad Ali,the true African is a peace loving individual not worth tv series are currently showing you, and to the people who will quote to condemn our ancestors remember in 50 years time no middle east child will believe his ancestors once conquered all the known world thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizarre Method In Which The World's First Vaccine Was Created (Pictures) / Binta Abdulkadir: Benue Accounts For 260,000 Out-Of-School Children In Nigeria / The Only Five Female Neurosurgeons In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.