Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,956 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu (456 Views)

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by ooduapathfinder: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2020
It is written:

And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” Esther 4: 13-14

This was after word had gotten through to Queen Esther as to what fate awaited the Jews in Persia, who, because their laws and customs were different from others, became objects of extermination organized by Haman, already placed above all other princes in the kingdom and particularly miffed by Mordecai’s “insolence” toward his authority.

Foreshadowing the Nigerian Colonial State, placing the Sokoto Caliphate, the dominant force in the north, over and above all the other Nationalities in the colony; its prime political office holder, Sardauna Ahmadu Bello, miffed by Obafemi Awolowo’s “insolence” by what he considered a reduction in status by having to venture out of the comfort of his office to seek the consent of his subjects, vowing to ensure Obafemi Awolowo and his political party get roasted.

Starting with the illegal and Unconstitutional shenanigans that eventually led to the Nigeria-Biafra war and continuing through the various military and civilian regimes of present-day Nigerian Post-Colonial State.

With sustained attempts to homogenize all the different laws and customs of the Peoples into a singularity, under Fulani suzerainty; an “aarun oju”, an obvious reality, sometimes manifesting through extermination of the Peoples, especially in the Middle Belt; other times, forcible take-over of their lands by marauding terrorists, with the Post-Colonial State feigning helplessness, giving free reign to nomadic herdsmen pillaging of farmlands; yet, the State itself instituting measures and policies towards such homogenization, as witnessed by the centralization of waterways, so-called autonomy for State Houses of Assembly and local governments ati bee bee lo.

To which Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot claim ignorance.

By which we know that Mordecai’s admonition to Esther: “Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” is appropriate.

As the “last man standing” , utilizing all the human and material resources at your disposal to ensure Yorubaland is freed from political parasites, vagabonds and hypocrites; in the process of which your Yoruba opponents exhibited the worst in Yoruba humanity; some, denouncing Yoruba geo-political realities, creating categories of Yoruba “foreigners” in Yorubaland; and this, despite benefiting from the Yoruba-wide political program you embarked upon; finding favor with the central authorities, whose sole aim was the continuous destabilization of Yorubaland, following on Ahmadu Bello’s footsteps, continuing till date.

The reality of Yoruba experience in the Nigerian Post-Colonial State, by which we know that Mordecai intertwined the fate of Esther to that of her People, to wit: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish”

The story of Yoruba political leadership, too numerous to mention; becoming either victims or totally compromised against their own People by the homogenizing forces of the hegemony in its military or civilian outings.

Making complete silence not an option.

To which Esther, recognizing the interrelationship between her particular circumstance as the queen and the general situation of her People, prompted her to take up the historical challenge by asking for her People’s support, which was made readily available; for they are faced with an existential threat, asking them to “Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!” Esther 4:16

Going “against the law” while at the same time, obeying the law.

For, the king, despite his absolute authority, always made room for “innocent until proven guilty” in matters of the law, as recorded, hence did not arbitrarily hold Esther guilty.

And this, enabling his recognition of Mordecai’s previous, but forgotten assistance, preventing his assassination, the remembrance of which necessitated his reward and decoration.

Muhammadu Buhari was saved from political death by your and others’ efforts, recognizing the need to transform the Nigerian Post-Colonial State through the assumed integrity of the head of the State Apparatus, in the person of Muhammadu Buhari.

But who, instead, firmly placed the Nigerian Post-Colonial State in the hands of Fulani Hegemons.

And this, proving the point as to the fundamental problematic of the Post-Colonial State resting not on the perceived or assumed individual or personal characteristics, but on the historical purpose and mission of such a State, essentially aimed at the dehumanization and deculturalization of the Peoples, making them historical orphans and requiring a determined, “Estherian” response.

By which the Yoruba Nation already “fasted” and produced a blueprint in the process, demanding a specific Re-Formation of Nigeria as a “ Federal Nigeria, through a Federal Constitution, to be known as The Union of Nigerian Constituent Nationalities, with a Federal Presidential Council, whose members will be selected or elected from each of the Nationalities as Federating Units and from whom a Head of State will be selected or elected as the primus-inter-pares with an agreed term”.

These Nationalities, classified by the Chief Anthony Enahoro-led Movement for National Re-Formation as:

Ibibio Federation; Ijaw Federation; Igbo Federation; Urhobo Federation; Edo Federation; Yoruba Federation; Nupe Federation; Tiv Federation; Gbagyi Federation; Hausa Federation; Fulah Federation and Kanuri Federation.

Six (6) Multi-Nationality Regions: (i) A federation comprising minority nationalities in Cross River and Akwa Ibom states (i.e. Eket, Annang, Oron, Ibeno, Efik, Ejagbam, Korop, Boki, Bakwara, Yakurr, Yala).

(ii) A federation comprising the minority nationalities in Rivers and Bayelsa states (i.e. Ikwerre, Etchei, Ekpeeye, Engeni, Ogba, Eleme, Ndoni, Ogoni, and Andoni).

(iii) A federation comprising the minority nationalities in Delta State (i.e. Ika, Ndokwa, Warri, Isoko).

(iv) A federation comprising the minority nationalities in West Middle Belt, i.e. Zuru, Kambari, Bariba, Bussa, Karekare, Ngizim, Angamo, Bola, Funne, etc.
(v) A federation comprising the minority nationalities in Central Middle Belt, i.e.: (a) Ebira Group: Ebira, Uku, Ebira-Ugu, Ebira-Panda, Etuno-Igarra, Ebira Mozun, Bassa-Nge. (b) Igala Group (c) Upper Benue Group: Alago Eggon, Gwandara, Mada, Kakanda, Mighili, Bassa-Komu, Ninzom, Arum etc.

(vi) A federation comprising the minority nationalities in East Middle Belt, i.e. (a) Plateau Group: Ngas, Berom, Afezere Taroh, Goemai, Nmavo – Jukun, Amu, Pyem, Youn etc. (b) Taraba Group: Chamba, Jukun, Kuteb, Mambila, Kona, Kunni, Kaanab, Ndoro, Abakwa, Mumuye, Yububen, etc. (c) Savanna Group: Bura, Tangale – Waja, Bachama, Manghi, Kilba, Yungu, Mwanna, Bwazza Mbula, etc.

With any necessary modifications, among whom Referendums will be conducted by their own electoral bodies resulting in a New Constitutional Order for Nigeria.

The king remembered how he was assisted, and he sought out his helper; Muhammadu Buhari has forgotten the assistance, seeking to destroy his helpers, and anyone or Nationality who stands in the way.

Mandating the Legitimization of our quest for Constitutional Re-Formation of the Post-Colonial State, by which we, once his helpers, are determined to place our rewards in our own hands.

Against the “law” of the Post-Colonial State, confining our Sovereignty within political party platforms and Legitimizing itself by ascribing to itself, the Will of the People.

And, for us, (and other Peoples and Nationalities of Nigeria) by the Law reserving Sovereignty to the People, by means of a Referendum, organized by the lawful electoral agencies in Yorubaland by which our quest is Legitimized.

By which the Will of the Peoples are made known and by which the architecture of State must stand.

It is written:

“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.” Ezekiel 3:20-21

“That which I have heard from the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, I have declared to you”.

Wale Odeku[b][/b]
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by techmo(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Tinubu this Tinubu that kilode gan gan

1 Like

Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by ukukaegbu(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria polics ehn
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by Seetto: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Una no dey tire with tinubu talk...

He appears to be more popular than the president..
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by vikithor(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Grammar
He has a point,though, no new grammar will fix the mess APC led fulanised govt had inflicted the rest ethnic nationalities than Restructuring,all or any tribe willing to remain should remain any willing to go her way should.

In other good news!
Learn how to drive cars better than danfo and molue drivers of Lagos,call or whatsapp us with contacts below.
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.......Bola Tinubu.
https://punchng.com/tinubu-was-right-for-calling-buhari-a-tribalist-religious-fanatic-says-obasanjo/
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by oyatz(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Glancing through this 'Memo' like several before it, how do people think that Tinubu ,a private citizen not holding any office can achieve all these tasks designed for him by the writers of the Memos?
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by ican2020: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Leave that man alone and concentrate on something that will help you hammer big to survive economic crises
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by LaboPolitics: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Memo To Asiwaju Tinubu by LaboPolitics: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2020
yoruba christian man Wale Odeku crying against a muslim yoruba Tinubu. grin

We all know that yorubas are not united. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ogun PDP: Your Visit To Wadata Inconsequential, Bamgbose Tells Ogundele, Others / BREAKING NEWS: Warri North LGA Chairman Kidnapped / Ojirua Of Irrua Endorse Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor of Edo State [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.