Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! (191 Views)

Amazon, Ebay Promotional Shopping Business. N5K To N10K Daily Income. / Watch Videos And Get Paid / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! by Nairadude: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
View prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this!

Among advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers.
The system accepts only high-yield and high-quality videos selected and tested by experts.

Kindly follow the link below for more...

https://otivideon.site/138580494560302/
Re: Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! by Clemexy20(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
I watched several videos. After reaching a $100, I couldn't withdraw my money
Re: Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! by Nairadude: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
You need 30 referrals to sign up before you cashout or simply earn enough to buy referrals
Re: Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! by lanocfoods: 4:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Do not waste your time with this shit! Don't say you were not warned
Re: Watch Promotional Videos And Get Paid! by lanocfoods: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Nairadude:
You need 30 referrals to sign up before you cashout or simply earn enough to buy referrals
After hitting 30 referral you will be asked to wait or 60day before you can withdraw

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed! / I'm Not Asking For Much I Need A Job Like Hostel Parent Etc / The Banker That Wanted Freedom And Moreā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.