Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports.. (270 Views)

Drop Your Banter For Angola And Ghana / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup / Lukaku My Goal Celebraion Is A Banter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports.. by Juggkeizer: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sportixe app is a platforms meant for banter, opining and informations concerning football, basketball and other sports.. Its like twitter but basically for sports.. You gain followers and build your followers, you post tixes and also retixe other tixes.. You also stand the chance to win alot of bonuses like airtimes and there is a $10(4500naira) at the end of every week for tye three(3) most active users!

It's get better with you joining sportixe today! Singup and start tixing!

Download on playstore using this link to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.sporty

FOLLOW ME using @keizer and I will give you a shout out!

1 Share

Re: Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports.. by Juggkeizer: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juggkeizer:
Sportixe app is a platforms meant for banter, opining and informations concerning football, basketball and other sports.. Its like twitter but basically for sports.. You gain followers and build your followers, you post tixes and also retixe other tixes.. You also stand the chance to win alot of bonuses like airtimes and there is a $10(4500naira) at the end of every week for tye three(3) most active users!

It's get better with you joining sportixe today! Singup and start tixing!

Download on playstore using this link to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.sporty

FOLLOW ME using @keizer and I will give you a shout out!

1 Like

Re: Sportixe App For Banter For Football And Other Sports.. by GreatJayce: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
For all NBA fans!!! July 30 is upon us!!! You need somewhere to banter all you like about your favorite Basketball teams join me on Sportixe!
Follow @GreatJayce for all your basketball gist and banters.

I think LeBron is taking home the gold with his Lakers legions - do you think otherwise?? Download Sportixe on your app stores, follow GreatJayce and let's banter this out with some real life stats and analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham 3-0 Leicester City / Solskjaer Takes Blame For Team Selection In Chelsea Defeat / Ighalo Key To United’s Top 4 Chase – Solskjaer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.