Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba's Thanksgiving At WEBIC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba's Thanksgiving At WEBIC (145 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / It's Thanksgiving At Christ Embassy Online Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba's Thanksgiving At WEBIC by jemrymedia(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
At WEBIC (World Evangelism Bible Church) kurudu, the newest Married couple in town Mr And Mrs Teryima Anthony Myegba was celebrated.

During the service, a Thanksgiving was made unto the Lord for the successful marriage of Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba after which Pastor Victor Adesipe ministered and prayed for the new couple.
Below are the prayers in details

PASTOR VICTOR ADESIPE;
God has made this day to come through as you are enjoying the blessing of God through this marriage, I want to tell you that there are more blessings to come through.
There will be divine favour, breakthrough and anything you do will prosper.
God bless your home. Amen.

PARISH PASTOR CHARITY OGBECHE O.;
Many times when people get married, the challenges they often face is fruit of the womb, i pray that God bless you with the fruit of the womb as many as you deserve, your pocket, wallet and purses will never run dry.
In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

WEBIC CHILDREN BIBLE CLUB.;
As we celebrates our teenager PASTOR TERYIMA with his wife Mrs SEKEGH'S marriage thanksgiving today, we pray that your cup will never run dry, your pocket will be full to overflow, there shall be no loss, no lack, no limitation, everything you touch will prosper, more Anointing on you and promotions in Jesus Name. Amen

After all these prayers, Mr Teryima replied to the children "as I chase my goals in your hearts we will make it together. God bless you all" after which he said Amen to the pastors' prayers.

Photos come later.
Stay tuned.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christians. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.