Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,035 members, 7,919,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele (217 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / 'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele by gistsmill04: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Primate Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical spiritual church has criticised President Muhammadu Buhari’s fight against corruption.

Primate Ayodele admitted God revealed to him that corruption will discredit Buhari government if he fails to take the fight seriously.

Recall that Primate Ayodele had recently predicted an assassination attempt on the Chief of Army Staff, Maj. Gen. Tukur Buratai.

The Primate said Buhari must sack Ministers and people in his government who have been accused of corruption.

The prophet said, “Corruption will cheat Buhari’s government. If he doesn’t sack corrupt ministers, it will fight his government back.

“There is corruption in the military, if he doesn’t act on it, it will discredit his government.

“He should take corruption seriously. There is also corruption in the Judiciary, CBN, NNPC. If he wants people to compliment his government, these are the areas his government should work on.”

He added, “On kidnapping, Buhari’s government has not gotten it right. These are the things that will discredit him. Buhari and his Chief of Staff are not up to the task yet .”

Source: https://theupdates.net/god-told-me-corruption-will-deal-with-buhari-govt-primate-ayodele/

Re: God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele by GuestLog: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Park well.

As in... Shift commit make person see road.

Corona start, nobody received message.
Re: God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele by Jones4190(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
why God didn't tell you about covid 19 outbreak?
end time pastor

God know we are use to corruption
Re: God Told Me Corruption Will Deal With Buhari Govt – Primate Ayodele by ican2020: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Not God, just tell us you sent yourself

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Addressing People About The Need Of Holyspirit / Baseless Excuses Christians Give For Not Being Prayerful / Heaping Coals Of Fire On Your Enemy's Head (A Simple Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.