Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos (695 Views)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos by Marteeny: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lagos Agberos are something else.

As a lady, you probably must have had to deal with their shenanigans at one point in time.

Walking past them without getting unwarranted comments, simply means you are in luck. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

What’s even interesting is how they readily drop comments the very second you walk past. Like say they pre-planned it.

It doesn’t matter whether you are slim or plumpy, short or tall, dark-skin or light-skin, busty or curvy. They will sha have something to say ni.

Things that “normal” people (for a lack of better word) may notice, reserve their comment and continue their day.

But you see these our Yoruba-speaking agberos, they must talk. Not just talk, they will open their mouths wide ni o. Different slangs and no single filter.

As your girl is still cruising these streets in the infamous Leggedis Benz, I get that a lot from our agberos and I have learnt to “politely” ignore them (so that they won’t turn their “compliments” into insults cause that one is worse �).

To continue reading visit:

Lagos fine girls and the Agberos https://martainment.com/lagos-fine-girls-and-the-agberos/

Re: Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos by Raymeskey: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
What are the comments
You can drop some of them here and ask for contributions
Re: Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos by TrollKiller(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Your thumbnail spoiled the post
Re: Lagos Fine Girls And The Agberos by anthonyuncle(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
while walking pass them, greet them, keep quiet, be stable in movement, don't look back or sideways, keep praying in ur mind while walking.
don't do da mistake of replying any of their frivolous statements while walking

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About The G Spot / Is Watery Sperm Good Or Bad? / How To Fvck Like A Pro, For Men. Vol. 1 ®️ated 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.