Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,901 members, 7,879,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (9446 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by slimanyd: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
How is these 35year old man a class mate of Arotile ? This thing are not adding up jare. Make naf talk true .nah northern cabals kill the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by richie240: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by PIMPAR: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
slimanyd:
How is these 35year old man a class mate of Arotile ? This thing are not adding up jare. Make naf talk true .nah northern cabals kill the girl.
Is class mate by age? Silly nonentity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
both are afonjas so no lele
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
He'd wish he never went into the base that day. Tragedy fir both, initially thought it was premeditated but it's becoming more glaring it indeed was accident.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Ebubenwa042(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

The young man is just a Victim of Circumstances...

This Life is Spiritual..

A Carnal Mind cannot understand these things..

The Days are so evil.. The Spirtual Realm Controls the Physical Realm..

You Can become a Casualty of anything if you are not Spirtual..

It is a Risk to be Empty in these Evil days.

I have seen an Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

Let me give one Experience.
When I packed the into my Residence, it was a Brand New house ! Neighbour's were telling my wife that Witchcraft is in operation in the area too much! Anyway I told my Wife that Witchcraft has to pack for us not the other way round!

I got attacks Spiritually big time..Crazy attacks! There was a day I saw a being enter through my widow ! It was a Battle! I went into prayers! Before you know what was happening, People began to die! Back, Front , Center! And the thing is no one there knew who I was, but people would come meet my wife and tell her , your Husband is a Pastor ooo..

I remember a day , I came out and saw a Big black bird Dead in Front of my House. As people were dropping dead, Total Calmness returned to me Physically and Spiritually! Everywhere became Calm!

I had a Neighbour who was doing very well! He was a Senior Accountant but lived life anyhow. They dealt with this Man From Spiritual to physical! Crippled his job! Crippled his home! Infact the man is in jail now! They had to pack out!

The Next person that came there! Could not stay 4 months, she packed out!

Someone came in again! She had barely spent 1 week when I saw her in a dream be pushed in wheel chair! I tried to talk to her on the need to be Firmly with JESUS and the need for Prayers! She told me I am dis! I am that! So I left her!

They Messed her up big time! Trouble here and there! She refused to be humble and adhere to all I told her! She felt she has money, this and that! When they dealt with her! She packed her load and Ran away!

If you don't Genuinely have God in these Wicked days! I Pity U

thanks for sharing your story. And thanks to God that you put all the whole armour.
To God be the glory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by NaMe4: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
dokie:

Serious problem for the guy. He'll be charged for murder.

For those that do not know, having a drivers license is not just to ensure the cops, VIO, FRSC don't impound your vehicle. If you kill someone while driving and you cannot provide a valid drivers license, you are going to rot in jail. Except naija (connect/money) factor helps you.

Manslaughter
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by slimanyd: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is class mate by age? Silly nonentity

Vagabond. Nah una kill tolu .
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Oksman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ironman15:
Pls help me nairalander, I'm struggling with my life now since schools was lockdown I don't have any means of sustaining. I do all kind of menial job to feed myself. But since 4 days now I don't have any money to feed and I'm hunger striked right now. Please help me with any amount

4.7.6.0.0.0.3.0.9.0 Eco bank

Your moniker though.

What an irony.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by amuwo1980: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Poor boy , this is tragedy and I wonder what f this boy was igbo or Hausa , especially Igbo ? The afons wud have demanded for the heads of the igbos same way they did in 2015 after APC their criminal organization won the 2015 elections

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Beremx(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is well
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:
See the face of of the driver of the Sorento SUV that accidentally hit officer Arotile .. what a tragedy for both young people

https://mobile.twitter.com/adejohnehemiah1
Posting his picture and twitter handle is too much nah, can't imagine the trauma he is going through, its just unfortunate what happened, God rest her soul and comfort her family

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by johnlouis(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Very disheartening. Hope they bring them all to justice.
https://mymonaveli.com
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
slimanyd:
how is the person 35 years old?
let me check 1st
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Amumaigwe: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. The report NAF released portray it to be a mistake. Why then do we need publish his pictures?

He will be charged for second degree murder because he is not licensed to drive. So he is a crime suspect.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Russi: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
UNFORTUNATE...

A vehical like that weighs 1,000s of kilogrammes. DO NOT carry such a weapon unless you are a trained driver!

Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

I have seen an Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

When I packed the into my Residence, it was a Brand New house ! Neighbour's were telling my wife that Witchcraft is in operation in the area too much! Anyway I told my Wife that Witchcraft has to pack for us not the other way round!

I got attacks Spiritually big time..Crazy attacks! There was a day I saw a being enter through my widow ! It was a Battle! I went into prayers! Before you know what was happening, People began to die! Back, Front , Center! And the thing is no one there knew who I was, but people would come meet my wife and tell her , your Husband is a Pastor ooo..

I remember a day , I came out and saw a Big black bird Dead in Front of my House. As people were dropping dead, Total Calmness returned to me Physically and Spiritually! Everywhere became Calm!

I had a Neighbour who was doing very well! He was a Senior Accountant but lived life anyhow. They dealt with this Man From Spiritual to physical! Crippled his job! Crippled his home! Infact the man is in jail now! They had to pack out!

Someone came in again! She had barely spent 1 week when I saw her in a dream be pushed in wheel chair! I tried to talk to her on the need to be Firmly with JESUS and the need for Prayers! She told me I am dis! I am that! So I left her!

They Messed her up big time! Trouble here and there! She refused to be humble and adhere to all I told her! She felt she has money, this and that! When they dealt with her! She packed her load and Ran away!

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Russi: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Her might even have been her boyfriend

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by tesppidd: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. The report NAF released portray it to be a mistake. Why then do we need publish his pictures?
Hmm

Seems you are a learner.

There are a lot of people who are like Fani Kayode and Reno who will still tell you that the government is lying.

They will insist that boko haram killed her.

If you like drag this guy let him confess on NTA Fani Kayode will still tell you that the government is lying.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
dokie:

Serious problem for the guy. He'll be charged for murder.

For those that do not know, having a drivers license is not just to ensure the cops, VIO, FRSC don't impound your vehicle. If you kill someone while driving and you cannot provide a valid drivers license, you are going to rot in jail. Except naija (connect/money) factor helps you.
Vehicular manslaughter is 5 years imprisonment .
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by baralatie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Vehicular manslaughter is 5 years imprisonment .
ehn!
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
baralatie:

ehn!
The actress, ibinabo fiberesima that was convicted for manslaughter was given 5 years imrposonment without the option of fine.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Olabestonic001(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Shut up..
Not everything is spiritual..
Ur own too much..

However, this is really Spiritual.

They attacked both of them at the same time; the lady was killed and the young man will be charged for manslaughter as he had no driving licence.

Unless one doesn't understand spiritual matters, you won't understand what's happening.
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Oreoluwa5: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
both are afonjas so no lele
The guy na igala
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by brian91(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

Had long been reading through your comment and it's been enlightening/sober-conscious. More auction, MR..
Prior to this exact scenario you highlighted, would love to seek your view privately. What channel can I get through to you if you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Righteousness89(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2020
brian91:

Had long been reading through your comment and it's been enlightening/sober-conscious. More auction, MR..
Prior to this exact scenario you highlighted, would love to seek your view privately. What channel can I get through to you if you don't mind?

Send me a Private Message or your WhatsApp digts here if you don't mind
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

Rubbish, it's just your perspective of life. Your Jesus ain't doing shitt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by redsun(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2020
If anyone bothers to check his driving profile, he/she will probably find out he doesn't have a drivers license or never passed a test to get one. And over 90 per cent of Nigerian drivers are like that. It is a crazy country .
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by dawnomike(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

Thanks so much for sharing your experience... A life without Christ could be messed with at any time. My eyes have seen as well!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by brian91(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send me a Private Message or your WhatsApp digts here if you don't mind

Received..
I had sent a private message.
kindly acknowledge...
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by ogmask: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

This Life is Spiritual..

I have seen and Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

Bottom line, he does nt know how to drive. His inability to control that vehicle led to her death.
not everything gat do with spirit my dear.. I see alot of pple moving vehicles around and I wonder how they survive daily without accidents.
Many of the vehicles you see on the road are driven by persons who lack the basic driving skills and knowledge.
This incident was highly preventable and has nothing to do with the SPIRITS
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Dotherightthing: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send me a Pprivate Mmessage or your WhatsApp digts here if you don't mind

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria / Primaries: Two Arrested For Allegedly Bribing Delegates In Adamawa / Beware Of Parody Twitter (X) Handles - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.