Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

This Is What/who To Preach - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What/who To Preach (5291 Views)

Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm telling you authoritatively my guy that you know nothing as in NOTHING about Jesus the only begotten Son of God! smiley

What exactly do you know about him?

He sent his followers to go out preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom.
So what is God's Kingdom and what exactly is the significance of Jesus in the arrangement?

I am telling you authoritatively my guy and i swear you know nothing about Jesus nor God's Kingdom! smiley

I still maintain that the Matthew 24:14 you quoted does not have the word save/salvation in it. True or false?
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

I still maintain that the Matthew 24:14 you quoted does not have the word save/salvation in it. True or false?

You're just holding up to straws my guy, those are Jesus' own words not that of a third party! smiley
If you truly want to be saved you need to meditate thoroughly on the word spoken by Jesus himself instead of asking "where is the word save or salvation?" in the words of Jesus Christ who himself is the Salvation you're looking for! cheesy
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
If you're not just a brainwashed slowpoke, you're hungry and the very meal to quench your hunger is served before you, yet you're still asking "where is the label on this food before i eat it?"

Common, Jesus (the means of salvation) is speaking here and after so many things he concluded saying
"and the good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth as a WITNESS to all the nations and then the END (of all badness) will come" Matthew 24:14

If you're not stupid, is that not an opportunity for you to ask "who are those preaching that good news? And how can i become part of them?"

Slowpoke is asking "where is salvation?" in the words of Mr Salvation himself!
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
16. APOLLOS IN EPHESUS:

*. Acts 18:24 "KJV:And A certain JEW NAMED APOLLOS, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

KJV:This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, HE SPAKE AND TAUGHT DILIGENTLY THE THINGS OF THE LORD, knowing only the baptism of John.

KJV:For HE MIGHTILY CONVINCED THE JEWS, and that publicly, shewing BY THE SCRIPTURES THAT JESUS WAS CHRIST."

note:
...A...JEW NAMED APOLLOS...,HE SPAKE AND TAUGHT DILIGENTLY THE THINGS OF THE LORD...

HE MIGHTILY CONVINCED THE JEWS...BY THE SCRIPTURES

THAT JESUS WAS CHRIST."
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2020
17. PAUL IN EPHESUS:

*. Acts 19:4 "KJV:Then said Paul, JOHN VERILY baptized with the baptism of repentance, SAYING UNTO THE PEOPLE, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE ON HIM which should come after him, THAT IS, ON CHRIST JESUS.

KJV:Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by JESUS WHOM PAUL PREACHETH.

KJV:And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS WAS MAGNIFIED.

Effect of the preaching

KJV: AND MANY that BELIEVED came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.
KJV:Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

Note:
...JOHN VERILY...SAYING UNTO THE PEOPLE, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE ON HIM...,THAT IS, ON CHRIST JESUS.

...AND MANY...BELIEVED...

AND MANY BELIEVED! somebody praise the Lord!

There are many out there that BELIEVE!

There are many out there that will BELIEVE!

I am not ashamed of the gospel,...

Jesus died, Jesus resurrected and Jesus is coming soon. Amen!
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:
If you're not just a brainwashed slowpoke, you're hungry and the very meal to quench your hunger is served before you, yet you're still asking "where is the label on this food before i eat it?"

Common, Jesus (the means of salvation) is speaking here and after so many things he concluded saying
"and the good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth as a WITNESS to all the nations and then the END (of all badness) will come" Matthew 24:14

If you're not stupid, is that not an opportunity for you to ask "who are those preaching that good news? And how can i become part of them?"

Slowpoke is asking "where is salvation?" in the words of Mr Salvation himself!

Mummy Calm Down...

a hungry person should not be given shit...

Calm Down to know the difference between Watchtower and the Word of God.

Please, Calm Down!

Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Mummy Calm Down...
a hungry person should not be given shit...
Calm Down to know the difference between Watchtower and the Word of God.
Please, Calm Down!

We know you will never feel at ease without us contributing to whatever you are saying, your conscience always beat you that JWs have what it takes to preach and teach.

Nevertheless the word you're questioning as not having SAVE or SALVATION in it is Matthew 24:14, it wasn't the word of Watchtower but of Jesus Christ the one who is SALVATION himself!

So go ahead and condemn the words of Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God! wink

1 Like

Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

We know you will never feel at ease without us contributing to whatever you are saying, your conscience always beat you that JWs have what it takes to preach and teach.

Nevertheless the word you're questioning as not having SAVE or SALVATION in it is Matthew 24:14, it wasn't the word of Watchtower but of Jesus Christ the one who is SALVATION himself!

So go ahead and condemn the words of Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God! wink

The voice is Jacob's but the hand is Esau's

Jesus spoke in that verse but watchtower devotees are bringing strange interpretation to it.
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Janosky: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Yes, I believe Him and worship Him as THOMAS did;

Only in the figment of your imagination, very far from reality.
Or you mean that Prophet Hosea worshipped angel, Hosea12:3-4 grin
Or you mean that Yahweh worshipped EL, @ Psalms 82:1,6 grin

Triune pagan deity devotees deceiving themselves
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Janosky: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

This is what I always tell you, quote relevant scriptures.

Matthew 24: 14 has the phrase 'the kingdom '

from where did you get 'Jehovah's kingdom '?

I do not see the word 'save' in that verse, why did you insert it in your commentary?

Now, read Acts 4:12 again;

*. Acts 4:12 "KJV:Neither is there SALVATION in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we must be SAVED.

Can you see the words SALVATION,SAVED
in this verse?

Bros, go and wear binoculars you go dey see well well grin

Mark1:14-15
Jesus Begins His Ministry
14 Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of God, 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

[b]John 7:16, "the doctrine I preach belongs to the One who sent me"

The Messenger who bears the name Jesus is " proclaiming the gospel of God, his Father and saying "for the kingdom of Jehovah God his Father is at hand."
Bros, "repent and believe the gospel of Jehovah's kingdom," or 2Thess1:[/b]7-9 says " You're on your
own. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:

Only in the figment of your imagination, very far from reality.
Or you mean that Prophet Hosea worshipped angel, Hosea12:3-4 grin
Or you mean that Yahweh worshipped EL, @ Psalms 82:1,6 grin

Triune pagan deity devotees deceiving themselves

Yes, I believe Him and worship Him as the blind man did;

*. John 20:28 "KJV:And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."

*. John 9:38
KJV:And he said, Lord, I believe. And HE WORSHIPPED HIM.

Now let's see your Bible references:

*. Hosea 12: 3 "KJV:He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:
KJV:Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him in Bethel, and there he spake with us"

*. Psalms 82:1 "1
KJV:God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
KJV:I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I do not see the word worship in your quotations.

The case of 'The voice is Jacob's but the hand is Esau's'

You quoted the word but your explanations is from watchtower.

Too bad.
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Janosky: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Yes, I believe Him and worship Him as the blind man did;

*. John 20:28 "KJV:And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."

*. John 9:38
KJV:And he said, Lord, I believe. And HE WORSHIPPED HIM.

Now let's see your Bible references:

*. Hosea 12: 3 "KJV:He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:
KJV:Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him in Bethel, and there he spake with us"

*. Psalms 82:1 "1
KJV:God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
KJV:I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I do not see the word worship in your quotations.

The case of 'The voice is Jacob's but the hand is Esau's'

You quoted the word but your explanations is from watchtower.

Too bad.

Where is the word "Worship" in John20:28?

[b]You no even get shame and you lack SENSE..

John 9:38 (DBY) And he said, I believe, Lord: and he did him homage"
John 9:38, Complete Jewish Bible says the man "knelt down",
WAYO man say na worship
You are so proud to prove your Disobedience to Matthew 4:10, Mark12:29,30 Jesus says you and your KJV Translators are sons of disobedience.

WAYO man is shadow boxing John 9:38 as if it's Thomas speaking[/b]
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by Janosky: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

grin grin
Bros, your brain needs urgent emergency rehab..

You tell your child his secondary school education will not end until he pass WAEC . WAYO man says na lie because we no call his child "secondary school student" grin
Re: This Is What/who To Preach by KNOWMORE56: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
17. PAUL BEFORE KING AGRIPPA:

*. Acts 26:22
KJV:Having therefore obtained help of God, I CONTINUE unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, SAYING NONE OTHER THINGS THAN THOSE WHICH THE PROPHETS AND MOSES DID SAY SHOULD COME:
KJV: THAT CHRIST SHOULD SUFFER, AND THAT HE SHOULD BE THE FIRST THAT SHOULD RISE FROM THE DEAD, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

note:
...I CONTINUE..., SAYING NONE OTHER THINGS THAN THOSE WHICH THE

PROPHETS AND MOSES DID SAY SHOULD COME...

THAT CHRIST SHOULD SUFFER, AND
THAT

HE SHOULD BE THE FIRST THAT SHOULD RISE FROM THE DEAD...

This is the true gospel.

[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential / RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / Roots In Paganism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.