Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:30 AM

Who Can Answer This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Answer This ? (396 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Answer This Effectively ? / Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This ? by Jeux: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
a woman I'm chiking asked me, "danny,what kind of husband would you be" what's the best or appropriate answer for this ?
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
A no nonsense husband.
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Jeux: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
waiting
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Jeux: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
ilegend, come o
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by offset67(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
A husband who doesn't take shit
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Ladylite: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jeux:
a woman I'm chiking asked me, "danny,what kind of husband would you be" what's the best or appropriate answer for this ?

Are you so irresponsible that you still have to cheat on this personal question too? Like you cheated in school exams?

Its your personal business
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Jeux: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Are you so irresponsible that you still have to cheat on this personal question too? Like you cheated in school exams?

Its your personal business
na wa o,go one side if you no get answer o
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Slawormir: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Tell her
You are going to be the real niggarrr kind of husband
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by Jeux: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Tell her You are going to be the real niggarrr kind of husband
wahala !!!
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by akaahs(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Loving and disciplinerian husband
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by chatinent: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Excuse me, are you chyking her with marriage?
Re: Who Can Answer This ? by obyrich(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Do me, I do you husband.

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation And Pregnancy / Fiverr Accounts For Sale With Good Stats / He Doesn’t REALLY Want The Perfect Woman He Wants These 3 Things From You Instea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.