Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box (738 Views)

My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / Help With Brain Box Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by castins(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please my able and experienced gurus in the house, can one give me the Cost of Chrysler country town 2004 brain box.

This will help me make a decision on the vehicle.
Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by truespeak: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
castins:
Please my able and experienced gurus in the house, can one give me the Cost of Chrysler country town 2004 brain box.

This will help me make a decision on the vehicle.

Some time last year or two I think I heard a mechanic say N30k!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by castins(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thanks alot I appreciate.

truespeak:

Some time last year or two I think I heard a mechanic say N30k!
Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by truespeak: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2020
castins:
Thanks alot I appreciate.

You are welcome!

But why is your brain box dead?
Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by castins(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2020
The car doesn't start, 3 different electrician's has come to check on it, and said the same thing, that the Brian box is dead.

truespeak:

You are welcome!

But why is your brain box dead?
Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by truespeak: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2020
castins:
The car doesn't start, 3 different electrician's has come to check on it, and said the same thing, that the Brian box is dead.

Oh sorry! Did you just acquire it? Also it means you need to head to Ojuelegba, in Lagos with your electrician to test for a good brain box.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Chrysler Country Town 2004 Brain Box by castins(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brain box gotten @ 33k from Aba, by my mechanic. Car started and working fine now.
Thanks everyone.

truespeak:

Oh sorry! Did you just acquire it? Also it means you need to head to Ojuelegba, in Lagos with your electrician to test for a good brain box.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fix Faulty ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) / I Am Building Antigheft Security System At Affordable Rates / What Could Cause My Lexus GS 300 Not To Accelerate Above 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.