Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie (546 Views)

I Need My Offering Money Back. Attention: Power City International Church, Uyo / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by WINNERSMOG: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
“MY COMPOUND IS LIKE A CAR SHOP.”

“I DONT HAVE ROLLS ROYCE, I HAVE ROLLS ROYCES ...I GAVE THE MONEY FOR MY FIRST CAR TO GOD AND TODAY THERE IS NO SPACE IN MY HOUSE FOR CARS.”

“Don’t mind those criticizing me, when they meet me, they say, ’Pastor thank God for your life’ and some of my colleagues will be getting angry.”

“When you are favoured, people will just like you.
Those that don’t like you will be the first to favour you after now.”

“Daniel, Esther, Joseph-Favour
add your name and put favour.
After today they will call you alias favour.”

“How To Obtain Unlimited Favour in the Place of Praise.
1. Make sure you praise Him with understanding.
Psalm 47:7”

“If you are not enjoying favour no matter how rich, something is missing.
Solomon was the wealthiest yet he still received favour.
You don’t wait for favour, you can provoke favour by putting his Kingdom first.”

“The first money I had, I was to buy car but I gave to His Kingdom.
Today...Car...one thing that I don’t know where to park.
Everywhere in my compound are full of cars”

“My first bulk money, $1 milion, I gave it to God for His Kingdom.”

“The way people want to dash me land, remaining for them to give me a village.
Presently someone is offering me half of a Village
Anything you haven’t gotten, it’s because you haven’t put God First on that aspect.”

“There is no car from Rolls Royce I can’t get. I don’t have Rolls Royce, I have Rolls Royces.”

“Tell me one pastor on earth today who did not build his house first before giving one million dollars (N460 million) as offering.”

“Now I have gotten land everywhere, remaining for them to give me ‘BOLO’.”

“You can provoke favour.
Don’t always do things for yourself but for the Kingdom of God.
I have properties I don’t know about.
I had land in a place and a church needed land, I asked them to go and take it.
What will I do with one plot now?”

“My compound is like a car shop and I didn’t buy any one.
I have gotten cars from members of different denominations: Christ Embassy, Anglican, Catholic, I have gotten cars.”

“I gave the money I was to use to buy my first car to God and today there is no space in my house for cars.
I don’t have Rolls Royce. I have Rolls Royces.”
Re: How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by XXXXTENTACION: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Isoright cool

what work for mr.A may not work for mr.B undecided
go give pastor 1 million make you see whether .... grin
Re: How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by kingxsamz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol, send me God's account number let me send my own offering too. cool
Hushpastor.

1 Like

Re: How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by Amb1045(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
hot format. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by ClassicMan202(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wetin man no go see for these pastors hand

Re: How God Blessed Me After My Offering Of 1 Million Dollars - David Ibiyeomie by EricBloodAxe: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2020
These are the real yahoo yahoos and G-boys the efcc should be tracking and investigating. They use all these cock and bull made up stories to milk dry unsuspecting magas. U gave $1million dollars as tithe offering to God, please what does David Ibiyeomie do for a living? Is he a bureau d change or is he into money laundering like ray hushpuppi? It's unfortunate that africans still fall for these prosperity preaching fake men of god and their antics. Bunch of scammers.

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Tithing Is Not For New Testament Gentile Believers / Apostle Suleman Sends Strong Warning To Daddy Freeze As He Apologizes To Oyedepo / Imagine Catholic Priest With Dreadlocl (image )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.