Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,623 members, 7,911,636 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Daniel Declares War On Obj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Declares War On Obj (6045 Views)

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Eziachi: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

How is that relevant to the thread

Funny you should ask that!
You of all persons?
You see, most people tend to buttress more about what they think is a problem with others very eloquently, but when it comes to their own, it no longer an issue.
Its just a matters of hours not even days and I will remind you about this your question of relevance to a thread.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by MP007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
GET YOUR POP CORN READY
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by omobachi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2011
It's high time obj give way to new and genuine breed of leaders with progressive heart that  are ready to lead and serve seflessly. That's what Ogun state needs at the moment.  grin
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by violent(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^

you don't get it!. . .this is not a fight, it's a case of someone getting beaten by another
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Dotmantop(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
This is a shame OBJ and OGD, But guess what ! Ogun state pray has been answered to ushered in genuine leaders to lead them.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by naijasing(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
cool, lol, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Fearcom(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
After ruling Ogun State for Eight years with practically nothing to show for it,now he wants to become try and control political happenings in the state after he has left Power,thus earning the title of 'Governor Emeritus',like Bola Tinubu. . . .hmmm. . . .not while OBJ is alive. . . . .
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Anaegboka(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2011
The man has just told them where their money has been going all these years. The best thing the people of Ogun state could do for themselves is to kick out pdp, or their money will be used to settle another godfather. Two theives struggling over the poor masses money.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2011
These yoruba ppl with their DO or DIE politics, i also want to be in the front seat, pls can somebody pass me my popcorn
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Kennyblues(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2011
I never knew Daniel to be a game changer; a sorry MD of Krestal Laurel who was brought in by the Master himself now turned to be the master's enemy. My pity only goes to Bankole because he has lost gallantly. He is not a dogged fighter and i don't blame as he lacks the will and power to play politics but only riding on his father's contribution towards building a strong and virile PDP in Ogun alas Nigeria.

In my wildest dream would i have believed Bankole to belong to Daniels's camp ( I wonder what Dino Melaye would do in the hallow chamber today seeing that Bankole is a fellow looser) after all the said and done.

Baba, the grandmaster, I hail thee and i can see you are always smiling but be merciful towards Abiola's family.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Lagosboy: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2011
Daniel will have no choice but to go beg Amosun at this juncture before he moves into political obscurity. OBJ tsunami is sweeping OGD and his gang, i think the future is bright for Amosun in this election.

Tunji Olurin like OGD said cannot win his local govt and OBJ is relying on rigging which might be impossible in Ogun state in the next election.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by mecylee(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2011
pls roll thank and grenate and let the battle begin[b] (infact onye bga oso NMaya[/b]) Agbayas in the house pls i need quliquli ho hold my self angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by superboi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
Gbenga you sure say you wan fight, abi you just dey make mouth? grin. We no go beg am to leave you o . Check out im muscles grin

Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by meine: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ Laff don kill me die

Abeg free them make them fight, If Baba get muscle, Gbenga sef get Jazz!
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by superboi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
meine:

^^^ Laff don kill me die

Abeg free them make them fight, If Baba get muscle, Gbenga sef get Jazz!
ol boi! wetin you think say dat swagger stick dey for? grin. even jimmy dey respect am for im white house grin grin
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nixo: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is getting serious o, why cant BAba just sit down tight in his multi-million billion naira ota investment and leave politics to the young ones to run the affairs,

OGD, that aint a smart remark to make to a retired General you know??There are a million other ways you sud have done it.

anyway, we are watching who follows Dipo Dina down the politic spate of killings, Nigerians take note. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by 1025: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
So Daniel has grown balls to declare war ? Huh What did he achieve as a governor of ogun state ? I guess he also want a puppet governor in place to cover his fraudulent deals and corruption.
SOB is scared of ending up in kirikiri.i dey laff

@~Bluetooth,
if daniel is planing to do that, will he be the first person to carry out such act? did obasanjo not bring yar adua to cover up for him? is obj not fighting to have jonathan just to coevr up for him? who in the pdp is innocent?
God will definitely bring disgrace upon them for all the sufferings they have lead us into.
their shame will know no end.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by aru11: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Na today, i just dey laugh
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by heilige(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
baba iyabo go say "i laugh". make daniel go ask atiku.
efcc go surely go after daniel from 2011 june.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by oderemo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
But who's daniel sef to challenge obj ? He was nobody and infact ijebu for that matter.were ni bobo yen sha.

@GREENTOOTH, now i know where your problem lies.
not Gbenga fan by any means but do you have to tarnish every one with Gbengas act?
are we all in pdp?
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by dewaledipo: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2011
See the kettle calling the pot black. The two of you should go and hug 33,000 volts transformer. How can a stare succeed wen the same set of morphoric baboons cycle power between themselves, their children and their protegee? .May God send dem to go and collect arodan so dat we can have peace in Ogun state
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by tlops(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
who has not declared war on Obj.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elrufai Says Buhari Is Better Than Obasanjo! / Jonathan Secures Release Of Prisoners In Equatorial-Guinea / Nigeria’s Debt Rises To N8.32tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.