Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. (4305 Views)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

Can I mistakenly kill you and get 2yrs? Answer yes or no. Simple. What you think is fair for others must be fair for you. Since you think life should be so cheap. Especially a life you can never measure up to.

When you have kids, give them up to be killed and forgive the killer. If such reckless human beings are not punished, more useless ones will do more. The moment he made the decision to get behind the wheel when he was not licensed to drive, he made the decision to accept full responsibility for his actions. He is a man of at least 24.

Know this now, that if you want to claim accident or negligence, not everyone leaves things and forgives. Even if you pay the court to go free. So it is better you behave like someone with sense and thread cautiously in life.

Accident happens. so what is a better punishment? If it's my child they kill in that manner after proper investigation. I will forgive them and I will never sue them. It's a costly mistake. you could be that driver. Shit happens
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by uniqueboi1(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

Good. Now you can get the ban you deserve
Let's see how you do it.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by illicit(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Na so dis guy go blow

2020 very strange year
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by orunto27: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Has NAF conducted "DRUNK DRIVING TESTS" on those 3 BOYS? The result should go to IGP for proper prosecussion please.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Ababbio: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Lalasticala, mynd44
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by alasane: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2020
So pathetic .............
more so with the level of conspiracy theories propounded by those jobless AFENIFERE (Yinka Odumakin ) and co..
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Lovelive: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2020
ajailer:
may over excitement no land us inside jail o... I kind of feel sorry for the guy sha as it was the young girl's time to "go", he just allow devil use am as a means to her death... which is why we all need to be prayerful.

it's only d lady's parents that can help him out at this stage and I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive and let the matter go as the will of God.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by damilola4162(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
May her soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD / Conduct Referendum For Biafrans- India PM Tells UN General Assembly / Peter Obi Booed In Osun State By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.