Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

“his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) (7321 Views)

"This Guy Fine Die" — Ladies Gush Over This Bbnaija Housemate (pictures) / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2020
The 20 housemates of this season’s Big Brother Naija were unveiled tonight and as expected, fans are already picking their faves.

27-year-old consultant and entrepreneur Ozoemena “Ozo” Chukwu , who hails from Imo State has in a few minutes, caught the attention of ladies, who have taken to different social media platforms to gush over his ‘cuteness’.

The new housemate who disclosed that one of his greatest achievements is working with a UEFA Federation in Europe, melted the hearts of some ladies with his ‘chill’ and calm attitude at the BBNaija launch.

Checkout more photos of the housemate and reactions from ladies below;

READ MORE
https://woloaded.com.ng/his-beauty-is-too-peppery-ladies-gush-over-bbnaija-housemate-ozo-photos/

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by Goldp5988(f): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Hyanuoluwa20008:
The 20 housemates of this season’s Big Brother Naija were unveiled tonight and as expected, fans are already picking their faves.

27-year-old consultant and entrepreneur Ozoemena “Ozo” Chukwu , who hails from Imo State has in a few minutes, caught the attention of ladies, who have taken to different social media platforms to gush over his ‘cuteness’.

The new housemate who disclosed that one of his greatest achievements is working with a UEFA Federation in Europe, melted the hearts of some ladies with his ‘chill’ and calm attitude at the BBNaija launch.

Checkout more photos of the housemate and reactions from ladies below;

READ MORE
https://woloaded.com.ng/his-beauty-is-too-peppery-ladies-gush-over-bbnaija-housemate-ozo-photos/
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by dimexy247(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2020
He's cute indeed

2 Likes

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Loud mmmsshheewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2020
This short boy?
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by FullBlastLight: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Yap, none really so blind as those who can't see dt he's truly cute indeed!
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by marshalcarter: 5:55am On Jul 20, 2020
if you see money... please tell her to locate me biko....I'm sorry for shouting"Money no be problem" I'm so sorry baby...come back to me
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by peterx20022006(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
This short boy?

Slawormir: damnnnn niggarrrr

even tall boys are overhyped asf ,guess you are tall what do I know..I'm just 23 ..

1 Like

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by Margy: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2020
I'm only intrigued that even with girls around him during his university days, he is a first class material!

2 Likes

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by Samakus(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2020
He's cute no doubt. Being light skinned helped too
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by GodWrites: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2020
There is nothing cute about this oversized pumpkin please. I wonder how we see beauty. undecided
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by omarithmetics: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
This is the Nigeria we live in, for the next few months, this is what we have to cope with
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2020
This Guy no fine Reach me Na! Haba
Mynd44 you no tell Dem?
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2020
omarithmetics:
This is the Nigeria we live in, for the next few months, this is what we have to cope with
Lol
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by SonOfEl(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Some e-diots will attack him now either because of their insecurities or tribal prejudices.

3 Likes

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=GodWrites post=91900348]There is nothing cute about this oversized pumpkin please. I wonder how we see beauty. undecided[/quote

He's cute to be honest. Stop the hating

2 Likes

Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by iTearHerToto: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Light skinned guys be making these hoes wet till they turn dams since Adam fingered Eve...
I'm a living proof.. Dark skins shift

Pukes angry
Re: “his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) by AlmaIganishire: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Get on top faster. Airtel created this code *444# to recharge your phone for easy voting

(1) (Reply)

ANACONDA; Nicki Minaj 'excites' Drake With Explicit Lap Dance In New Music Video / HOT!!! TOP 18 Rita Ora Photos That Will Set You On Heat. You Have To See… / ‘I Sleep With My Son For Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.