Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki (1381 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by amoreobansu: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, on Sunday denied the statement credited to his predecessor, Adams Oshiomhole, that he used obnoxious means to destroy the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

The former governor had said at his country home in Iyamho, Estako West local government area of the state on Saturday that he made a grave mistake supporting Obaseki in the 2016 governorship election in Edo.

He claimed the governor used every obnoxious means, including the destruction of properties and unwarranted arrest of members to destroy the party in the state.

The ex-APC national chairman also insisted that the state had not recorded any tangible development since he left as governor four years ago.

Oshiomhole said: “The governor was demolishing the houses of our members while some were being jailed on trump-up charges. These were the people who fought for him to become governor.

“I begged those who were being persecuted to take it easy, that they shouldn’t burn the house we all laboured to build because we want to smoke out the snake and now, the snake has been smoked out of the house.

“Few weeks earlier, the snake said APC was his house and that he was not leaving, but less than 72 hours after saying this, he left.

“If we had burnt the house because the snake was giving us problem, we will all have been homeless by now.”

However, the governor denied the allegation that he destroyed the APC.

In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Crusoe Osagie, Obaseki said the former governor was disappointed because he refused to be used in his quest to become a godfather in the state.

He said: “In 2016 when Oshiomhole nominated and supported Obaseki, his hidden motive was to use Governor Obaseki who he thought would be a pawn in his game to defraud Edo people and enthrone himself as the ultimate godfather of Edo politics at the expense of the will and wishes of the people.

“However, Obaseki’s refusal to mortgage the interest of the majority of Edo people for the satisfaction of the avarice of Oshiomhole and his handful of greedy followers is the cause of Oshiomhole’s bitterness which has led him to bury himself in pursuit of an innocent governor who is trying to do the right thing for his people.

“If Oshiomhole had made any mistake in supporting Obaseki in 2016, it is to the extent that he thought that the governor will submit himself as a tool to be used to hold the collective will and best interest of all Edo people hostage and for this Obaseki owes Oshiomhole no apologies because the interest of Edo people is and will always be greater than the interest of one man.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/oshiomhole-angry-because-i-refused-to-help-him-defraud-edo-people-obaseki/

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Skepticus: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Make this election come make every body rest from drama of these clowns.

Las las na Edo People go lose, PDP or APC.

Thieves everywhere
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Goldp5988(f): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Forget anything about Oshio now and focus on what's ahead of you, there's time for everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by gift2xl: 2:08am On Jul 20, 2020
OK na

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by chriskosherbal(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Skepticus:
Make this election come make every body rest from drama of these clowns.

Las las na Edo People go lose, PDP or APC.

Thieves everywhere
grin gobe

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by ApostleAnarchy(m): 2:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Apostle is present
Expose them o. That's why I put up my last thread.
The only way to control a stubborn fellow is through fear, the only way to get rid of a computer virus is by flushing it out of the system totally, the only way to get rid of Corruption in Nigeria is by death penalty to verified offenders
9ja wake up and fight for your lives
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Lordjiggs09(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Another week another drama, stay tuned.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by tillaman(m): 2:55am On Jul 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by pyyxxaro: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2020
The election is getting close, the fight is gonna get hotter by the day
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by uniqueboi1(m): 4:16am On Jul 20, 2020
We know this already, little wonder why he's supporting a thief all of a sudden.

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are".

"The friend(supporter) of a thief is a thief".
Oshiomhole is nothing but a short thieving bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Superwave: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2020
But he is okay looting the same Edo people's money to France with his jailed commissioner ?!

uniqueboi1:
We know this already, little wonder why he's supporting a thief all of a sudden.

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are".

"The friend(supporter) of a thief is a thief".
Oshiomhole is nothing but a short thieving bastard.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Judeerons32: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Talk is cheap. Obaseki should provide evidence.
You do not want godfather what are u to the 9members you inaugurated. You do not want godfather how did you jump the line in the pdp primaries. You do not want to share money the billions paid for ticket was from your savings account abi. Obaseki should point to his land mark projects. MOU governor. Social media Titan. Elections are on the field nobody should cry rigging.
Edo people are waiting Sept 19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by uniqueboi1(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:
But he is okay looting the same Edo people's money to France with his jailed commissioner ?!

I know nothing about that.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by realstars: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Once You Say The Truth, You Are Free.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by johnykgoal: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2020
lol
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by tesppidd: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2020
But you helped the tax collectors defraud Edo people!

Lying hypocite.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by seanfer(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Can the Governor tell Us the whereabout of one of his Commissioners that went to France with him and was caught with raw cash of $2 million by the Interpol?
What’s the source of the money?
And why was it moved in cash same time the Governor was among the entourage?
All of them are thieves.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Captainrambo2: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Sons of tinubu will soon come and flood this thread .....

They re already here

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Mraphel: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Oshiomole worked and performed better than you.

N15 billion of bribe you gave the opposition party is a betrayal.

All the Edo money you shared will come hunt u

Oshiomole doesn't need 1 biliion

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Jeux: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
it still baffles me how a sensible human would support apc against pdp or pdp against apc, arent they all same ? when Nigerian youths go get sense sef ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Unigrad: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Judeerons32:
Talk is cheap. Obaseki should provide evidence.
You do not want godfather what are u to the 9members you inaugurated. You do not want godfather how did you jump the line in the pdp primaries. You do not want to share money the billions paid for ticket was from your savings account abi. Obaseki should point to his land mark projects. MOU governor. Social media Titan. Elections are on the field nobody should cry rigging.
Edo people are waiting Sept 19

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Babacele: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2020
This snake thinks he can just talk non sense and get away with it. When Oshio was governor he worked tirelessly for the state ,and any mistake therefrom is only normal human frailty but same can't be said of you Obaseki. Prove to the whole world how Oshiomole wanted to defraud the state through you- an Oshio who didn't defraud Edo when he governed? This snake ,using decoy and pretence, gained power only to show his real sef. The late Oba tactically warned Oshiomole. .......hmmm.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Unigrad: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Babacele:
This snake thinks he can just talk non sense and get away with it. When Oshio was governor he worked tirelessly for the state ,and any mistake therefrom is only normal human frailty but same can't be said of you Obaseki. Prove to the whole world how Oshiomole wanted to defraud the state through you- an Oshio who didn't defraud Edo when he governed? This snake ,using decoy and pretence, gained power only to show his real sef. The late Oba tactically warned Oshiomole. .......hmmm.
Who told you that Oshiomole didn't defraud Edo when he was governor? Where did he got the money to build his houses including the one in Iyamho? Where is the #30B he borrowed for water storm project?
All government officials, past and present are fraudsters including Obaseki and Ize Iyamu. Is just that we Edoites only have an option to pick a lesser thief or fraudster. Obaseki is the lesser thief. Oshiomole stole massively from Edo State. Why do you think a sitting governor support stooge to take over from them while serving out their second term? The reason is to cover up the fraud. Oshiomole supported Obaseki in 2016 because he knows Obaseki will cover all his fraudulent acts against the state. Stop supporting thieves.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Babacele: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Unigrad:

Who told you that Oshiomole didn't defraud Edo when he was governor? Where did he got the money to build his houses including the one in Iyamho? Where is the #30B he borrowed for water storm project?
All government officials, past and present are fraudster including Obaseki and Ize Iyamu. Is just that we Edoites only have an option to pick a lesser thief or fraudster. Obaseki is the lesser thief. Oshiomole stole massively from Edo State. Why do you think a sitting governor support stooge to take over from them while serving out their second term? The reason is to cover up the fraud. Oshiomole supported Obaseki in 2016 because he knows Obaseki will cover all his fraudulent acts against the state. Stop supporting thieves.
Give me dates, accounts and names of bank where Oshio lodged the N30b or any other money illegally acquired which you and Obaseki have not been able to publish in the past 3 years or shut up for ever. Which houses? I challenge you to mention And photos of Oshiomole houses and their prices .

From his days at textile mill kaduna, to NLC leadership and Government house, Oshiomole records are sterling and impecable ,so talk another thing . So a You think the N30b water project loan facility na cash? Show us the cheque or instrument with which the money was disbursed to Oshiomole instead of Edo state purse.
Oshiomole worked wholeheartedly for Edo ,and even increased minimum wage to N21k in his second term ,thinking Obaseki would continue with the vision and mission of posterity after Lucky Igbinedion and pdp's years of poverty development in the state,only for obaseki to show his true color. The 9 assembly members he refused to inaugurate are also N30b water project or what?
Obaseki is a failure and a fraud, and only frauds would like him, simple.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by seanfer(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Unigrad:

All government officials, past and present are fraudsters including Obaseki and Ize Iyamu. Is just that we Edoites only have an option to pick a lesser thief or fraudster. Obaseki is the lesser thief. Oshiomole stole massively from Edo State. Why do you think a sitting governor support stooge to take over from them while serving out their second term? The reason is to cover up the fraud. Oshiomole supported Obaseki in 2016 because he knows Obaseki will cover all his fraudulent acts against the state. Stop supporting thieves.

At the bolded if that is true. How come Obaseki has not even expose any stealing done by Oshiomhole since they’ve started fighting?
I like what you said that they’re all thieves. We should know they’re all fighting for their selfish reasons
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Loadbalancer(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
cheesy politicians o
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Judeerons32: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Is that evidence obaseki has that Comrade asked him to steal?
Obaseki called Kabaka industrious and hardworking honest person.
Obaseki called Ize Iyamu a great man only last year at his marriage anniversary.
Pdp scored Obaseki F9 in all sectors in January.
Dan Orbih said Obaseki was looting the state blind.
Na today politicians Dey campaign? What did El Rufai say about Buhari. Did Obasanjo not say Atiku was too corrupt? Yet led his campaign and am sure u clapped for the turn around.
Did Oshiomhole not praise Ize Iyamu as his campaign DG? My brother these won't work jare. Let Obaseki say what he has done with Edo money.[quote author=Unigrad post=91898875][/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2020
But you are defrauding Edo People for the Tax Collectors Party
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by Afolabimills(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Oshomale the monumental thief disgrace to Edo state

Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by evan7741s: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2020
You’re very correct. Gov. Obaseki is a snake that’s not worthy of being the governor of edo state in the first place. Let him go. POI we want.
Re: Oshiomhole Angry Because I Refused To Help Him Defraud Edo People —obaseki by evan7741s: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Coalition of traders in Edo State endorse APC governorship candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

#EdoMustMoveForward
#PastorOsagieIzeIyamu
#Edo2020

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Pathologist Presents Bodies Of 99 Protesters Killed In Lekki & Lagos / We Will Give Nigeria Fulani Government Madness They Are Looking For / Governor Nyesom Wike And Minister Niger Delta Affair, Drinking And Joking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.