Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone (2548 Views)

HELP. Where Can I Get PES 2013 Blueetooth(multiplayer) For My Nokia C2-00 / Touchscreen Hp Notebooks Available (brand New) / Pls, Somebody Tell Me How To Download With Operamini On My Nokia 2600c [imonite@gmail.com]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone by dlspurs: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2011
Please, i need someone to help me with my nokia 5230 phone. The phone has been complaining of my phone memory full and i have deleted everything i can view. Anytime i check my memory i see that there is a large part of the phone memory grouped as 'other files' but i dont know how to locate the other files in order to delete somethings from it. Please could someone help explain 2 me what i should do because i'm tired of seeing this message about my phone memory being full and dat i shld delete some files.
Re: I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone by samolina1(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2011
@d-l spurs. Before performing what i am going to explain, make sure that you have thoroughly search all your PHONE/MEMORY CARD MEMORY & you have really comfirmed that the FOLDER is not there. The simplest thing you can do is to get a bluesoleil bluetooth dongle to your computer system if you have one if you don't, find a friend who has the dongle and get bluesoleil software(you can ask from any software shop) then use the FILE TRANSFER ICON to connect your PHONE/MEMORY CARD memory to the system, in this way being it virus or anything will have no power to hide any file, you can then copy your useful file to your computer, after which you will have to format your MEMORY CARD(this is neccesary because it may be a virus effect). You can now copy your files back to your phone!
Re: I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone by dlspurs: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2011
samolina1:

@d-l spurs. Before performing what i am going to explain, make sure that you have thoroughly search all your PHONE/MEMORY CARD MEMORY & you have really comfirmed that the FOLDER is not there. The simplest thing you can do is to get a bluesoleil bluetooth dongle to your computer system if you have one if you don't, find a friend who has the dongle and get bluesoleil software(you can ask from any software shop) then use the FILE TRANSFER ICON to connect your PHONE/MEMORY CARD memory to the system, in this way being it virus or anything will have no power to hide any file, you can then copy your useful file to your computer, after which you will have to format your MEMORY CARD(this is neccesary because it may be a virus effect). You can now copy your files back to your phone!
@samolina, thanks for ur help, but i have done dat and i still could not view those other files on my fone. I was able to view my memory card and see all its content but my fone did not show the applications and 'other files', meanwhile when i try 2 check my memory status for my fone, it tells me i have 14mb of SIS applications and 67MB of other files. The painful thing is that i cant even use my internet anymore, it tells me 2 delete some thgs from my fone memory before i can browse. What do u suggest i do because i'm so fed up and i just got dis fone in dec. thanx.
Re: I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone by samolina1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
If you carefully follow what i said it will definitely work, that method can't fail! But you can get CARD READER and use it to format the CARD with your system! Hope you know about computer.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Giant Python Swallowing A 6ft Crocodile. / Do You'all Like My New Son / Micheal Jackson Lands Lagos !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.