Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40345 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Benekkk: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me.
Are you in need of advice? Invest on your mum and those who helped you when you were down and out. Squander your money on them. Use it carelessly on them whenever you're bouyant, because you'll never have cause to regret it. Don't squander your future for sex. Sex never satisfies.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Jayphresh(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
No be advice you dey find Oga, na clout. How can you know ur problems and know what to do but yet choose to come on here to ramble?
Take your own advice sir!
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by bastien: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
latexxbro:

PM. There is some factory reset we need to do on your brain if not, you will still be the even if you have broken up with her.
bros which business u do with 70k to 800k profit, I have 70k I would like to learn
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.

You are your problem.

Maybe when you have spent all your money on her and reduced to zero again and she moves on, you will wake up.

You can't see her for what she is.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
R
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Zither(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

It Will End In Tears. If It Doesn't She Will Leech Tears Off Your Eyes. Either Way, It Will End In Tears.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by olaajilaran(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
At poster.
Please. I need to talk to you personally. Can u chat me on WhatsApp. O9O3854O277. It's important bro
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Oromwos: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
She doesn't love you, is very clear.
Love gives
Love respects
Love cares
Love is reciprocal
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Pls I am interested in the business you did with 70k and gave you 800k in 3 months.
About your girlfriend, I made the same mistake you are making now, and believe me, it is something I have to live with for the rest of my life. It always end in tears
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by AMI3(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
If u are my kid brother. Ii could hv slapped u first to reset your brain.
U spent 1.8m for a girl that is not even your wife. Receive sense .
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Taywon: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
U are a mumu man...
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Withambition(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

Hmmm. Bro, this is critical. I'm also a lawyer and I think we should talk on how to tame your spending appetite when you have money. I have this challenge too but my own is father Christmas. Let's talk in camera.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
emmychib:
Op my own concern is what business are you doing that fetched you 800k in 3 months with 70k.
Please I need that biz.
Plus Op. Give that girl space. She's only taking advantage of you.
Thanks

Used laptop: 40k
Modem and running cost :30k
1-3months: some white pple decided to be stupid accross the Atlantic Ocean

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by mayorkent(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
I no read the story finish , but guy wake up ...she day use you catch cruise
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by easyboycom(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
madridguy:
Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she is could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

Wake up bro.
Guy wise up so you still need a profeat to tell you to japa abi?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Lordfranklin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP which kyn business dey give you this kyn money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Rufflinez: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
theTransporter:

Quite a lenghty one. Bro leave her, period. Her parents are rich, she should be the one even taking you out atimes, but no, she just shows up when you get cash. Lemme tell you a secret, if a lady loves you and sees a future with you, she will be the one even economising your money for you. She will be telling you not to spend so much on vain things. But yours is the opposite. And you just confirmed she doesn't see a future with you, meaning she just come to chop.

But you self de extravagant oh, how can u spend over 1.8mill with a girl just like that and returned to ground zero. Wake up bro. You need to leave her and organize your life before going into another relationship.

By the way if you don't mind kindly introduce me to this business you talked about, am a student in one of the unis
Nice 1
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by womenareapes: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

hello Mr simp!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by kendological(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

You need a brain resetting slap.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by bidexolumanish(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
bros abeg what did u invest in to make that huge money
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by bidexolumanish(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
bastien:
bros which business u do with 70k to 800k profit, I have 70k I would like to learn
me sef wan know
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by FashionCookie(f): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Brother wey no wise...you better wake up. How much do you give your mum? Even client no dey pay the way you dey pay. A girl that is naturally stingy to *YOU* and you run to her first thing money enters your hand. For your mind you're not a bad person so, you don't wish to pay evil with evil. After you guys will come here and be flexing musces and branding yourselves Alpha male.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Babatunde97: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op

Àbeg which business be that jare

Help a brother

( that lady ain't a wife )
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by SirMichael1: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mr op, you said you went to law school, that is, you studied law... But your english is really bad. Sure you're not faking this?

But really, if you can grow 70k to 800k, imagine what you'll grow 800k into. That's a whooping 9mil! Imagine what that 9mil could turn into? 100mil. If you countinue like that, you could overtake aliko.

Your relationship isn't my business though but what is, is how you channel the little money into use and growing it exponentially with over 1000% return. That's genius if true. As for your girl, kill her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Obas101(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abeg which business you dey do wey fetch you 800k in 3months
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by davien(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
The one who cares less, has the most power in any relationship.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by caleb4life(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

And you studied law? This is serious.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Gideon110(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olamila:

my guy sorry to say, you are foolish...
Now to your post, all signals are warning you and you're still blinded... If you can't learn from your past then I am sorry for you....
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
1StopRudeness:

hey y'all Nairalanders..come and look at this guy..... should we tell him....??
you have nothing to tell him undecided
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by bnovative(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
What is the name of your business?
Are you sure you are a graduate from law department?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Are you an idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.