Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check (759 Views)

Make over $100 when you take Surveys from this site / Discover How You Can Make $38 Per Day Taking Online Surveys From Nigeria / Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check by Depoga123(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
There are many sites that offers survey for cash rewards but only few of these are legit. However, I was able to earn passive income from two out of the legit ones. You need to understand that online jobs are not get rich quick scheme, they still require a level of patience to successfully earned from the sites. I will briefly explain how I was able to earn from these two Sites.

(1)YSENSE: Few days ago, I was able to withdraw $5 from this site after answering surveys for few weeks. The surveys are not too long, the time ranges from 1-2 minutes. Although, there are other various ways to earn from this site but the most convenient one is via the survey. The amount earn on surveys also varies, depending on the survey, it could range between $0.5 to $2. But the major challenge in this site is that surveys are not readily available for Nigerians. You could go two days with just one or two surveys to answer.

They have a minimum pay out of $5 with various option of redemption as seen in the screenshot above. The redemption options ranges from Amazon gift cards to skrill and other similar payment platforms. You will be allowed to request pay out once you reach a minimum of five dollars. You can check the screenshots above for some ideas on how the site looks like. If you are interested in this site you can go through this link https:///3eLcqpG or visit the site.

(2) MOBROG: This is another legit site to earn passive cash. I was able to withdraw $6.25 from this site few weeks ago. Although, the site has just two withdrawal option but I prefer to use Skrill for Cash out. It took me few weeks before I could reach that payout but the surveys are not too long. The only challenge here is that you might not qualify for every survey. However, the system recommend alternative surveys if you miss the invited survey. It is really an interesting site to earn passive income by answering surveys. There is no other means of earning on this site than through survey. If you are interested in this site kindly check the site or check this link https:///2OGSEBf

You can see screenshot of my skrill account below where I actually received the cash earned. Once the money get into the skrill account, you can either keep it there for trading or withdraw into bank account. To open a skrill account is not tedious but you have to verify your details in order to withdraw all your money.

Re: How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check by Sheghzymilly(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
How can i get a skrill account
Re: How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check by Carrican(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Use this link to make good cash from their surveys...
https://www.ysense.com/?rb=77139120
Re: How I Earn Real Cash By Answering Short Surveys From These Two Sites: Check by Yungmil: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Depoga123:

There are many sites that offers survey for cash rewards but only few of these are legit. However, I was able to earn passive income from two out of the legit ones. You need to understand that online jobs are not get rich quick scheme, they still require a level of patience to successfully earned from the sites. I will briefly explain how I was able to earn from these two Sites.

(1)YSENSE: Few days ago, I was able to withdraw $5 from this site after answering surveys for few weeks. The surveys are not too long, the time ranges from 1-2 minutes. Although, there are other various ways to earn from this site but the most convenient one is via the survey. The amount earn on surveys also varies, depending on the survey, it could range between $0.5 to $2. But the major challenge in this site is that surveys are not readily available for Nigerians. You could go two days with just one or two surveys to answer.

They have a minimum pay out of $5 with various option of redemption as seen in the screenshot above. The redemption options ranges from Amazon gift cards to skrill and other similar payment platforms. You will be allowed to request pay out once you reach a minimum of five dollars. You can check the screenshots above for some ideas on how the site looks like. If you are interested in this site you can go through this link https:///3eLcqpG or visit the site.

(2) MOBROG: This is another legit site to earn passive cash. I was able to withdraw $6.25 from this site few weeks ago. Although, the site has just two withdrawal option but I prefer to use Skrill for Cash out. It took me few weeks before I could reach that payout but the surveys are not too long. The only challenge here is that you might not qualify for every survey. However, the system recommend alternative surveys if you miss the invited survey. It is really an interesting site to earn passive income by answering surveys. There is no other means of earning on this site than through survey. If you are interested in this site kindly check the site or check this link https:///2OGSEBf

You can see screenshot of my skrill account below where I actually received the cash earned. Once the money get into the skrill account, you can either keep it there for trading or withdraw into bank account. To open a skrill account is not tedious but you have to verify your details in order to withdraw all your money.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HONEST AND TRUTHFUL ONLINE MONEY MAKING POST I HAVE SEEN ON NAIRALAND. KEEP IT UP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your National ID Card Design, Open And Verify Accounts / Trade With Sourceberry Exchange - Payoneer, Btc, Perfect Money, And So On / How Hackers Nearly Stole My Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.