Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,811 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed (1310 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by flyingpig: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Simp grin
my blooda why have you been running from politics section grin
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
my blooda why have you been running from politics section grin
Lol I no run! grin
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by flyingpig: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I no run! grin
ok you been fly grin
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Liposure: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Next time Warn her seriously. What kind of rubbish is that
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
ok you been fly grin
Na hide I hide... Hustle wey man de hustle
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by flyingpig: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Na hide I hide... Hustle wey man de hustle
okay smiley God bless your hustle
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by Saintmary(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
levi5:

Just 18
And from what i know she is still a V

She's not a V, she is a spoilt girl.

Keep that irritation you feel, stay away from her and go home, cos no matter how you confront her or report her, you will still have to leave the house.

Why not leave with your dignity intact?

Most likely she has been doing it to other visitors.
Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by usj(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is how it begins, before we hear "MAN RAPE HIS COUSIN". Don't think you can handle her, you better run and avoid being alone with her at all cost. People will believe her anytime before they listen to your own side of the story.

Re: I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed by cooooooks(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is not a new issue. Younger cousins are like this all the time. They feel safe enough to express themselves with their cousins but feel that the family connection is extended.

Especially if it's 2nd 3rd cousin or that there's a relatively large age difference.

Don't embarass her but don't beat around the bush. Talk with her like an adult, be firm in your refusal but acknowledge that she's not crazy or bad or evil for having normal konji.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: My Saddest Day In Court / A 32 INCHES SMART LED TV . NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.