Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Do Women Always Fail This Test - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Fail This Test (2337 Views)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Do Women Still Bear Their Husbands' Names After A Divorce? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
The ones I've seen are not like that.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Not intentionally, To avoid honey leave me, or baby I am tired when oga comes to collect his Ifeoma in the night..cheesy

Some men just side step issues to avoid trouble...E no easy o.

We have men...We also have A man..cheesy

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Chai!

Na you dey help me understand these things from men angle o grin
I too dey forget the konji aspect for man life grin
Wetin I go do without you eh? Nwanne mmadu
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by LewsTherin: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:
I have proof,i have done an indept research on it.

And what is the size ofur research sample?

If your proof says all women fail, why do the women I know not fail?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Chai!

Na you dey help me understand these things from men angle o grin
I too dey forget the konji aspect for man life grin
Wetin I go do without you eh? Nwanne mmadu
Lol...Sex is nothing to some ladies even though they enjoy pass, but to a man, damn! very very Importanter...cheesy

And its a special package when the lady is in a happy state...All Kamasutra styles will come board...grin

How you deh?

Them never plan to release the other sister? abii this one is doing well?..cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by coputa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
LewsTherin:

And what is the size ofur research sample?

If your proof says all women fail, why do the women I know not fail?
you did'nt see it because you took it as a norm or you turned a blind eye and a deafen ear.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol...Sex is nothing to some ladies even though they enjoy pass, but to a man, damn! very very Importanter...cheesy

And its a special package when the lady is in a happy state...All Kamasutra styles will come board...grin

grin

How you deh?

Them never plan to release the other sister? abii this one is doing well?..cheesy

I dey fine o

Nna eh...
O g'eruchakwa ebe ogost
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin

I dey fine o
Nna eh... O g'eruchakwa ebe ogost
lol...na clipping o...
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by LewsTherin: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:
you did'nt see it because you took it as a norm or you turned a blind eye and a deafen ear.

And you know this because.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

I've always wondered the same thing...
I consider such men as weak men who cannot put their foot down.
Thank you.
You dis girl sef,you have come again.

No worry, marry first then tell us how u will feel when your husband start telling u how to treat una househelp. Is it not this same nl dat one man bought cloth for his househelp because his wife was not changing her clothes and it caused series of accusations. You people were defending her then now you've changed tune.

See, any man dat has sense dey avoid chooking mouth in female help relative matter. Only when the maltreatment has reached astronomical levels will a husband wade into it but on the normal, most men dont. We know wat it can cause. grin

You pipo like to imagine say life na just 1+1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Is this coming from a woman; exactly that same post got me insane last week about husband habouring 3 siblings at home letting his blood Brother to suffer just because he's a puppet of marriage, what nonesense. I love you @Klass99
He should have defended his brother of course. Male relatives is a different circumstance.

Now imagine it was one of those girls that was being maltreated by the wife, will u also tell him to defend her over his wife? cheesy What will na happen when he leaves dem alone at home and he's not there.
Na brain dem dey use follow Nigerian women wen it comes to trying to protect another female staying wit u over wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

lol...na clipping o...

Make dem go look bush!
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

No worry, marry first then tell us how u will feel when your husband start telling u how to treat una househelp. Is it not this same nl dat one man bought cloth for his househelp because his wife was not changing her clothes and it caused series of accusations. You people were defending her then now you've changed tune.

See any man dat has sense dey avoid chooking mouth in female help relative matter. Only when the maltreatment has reached astronomical levels will a husband wade into it but on the normal, most men dont. We know wat it can cause. grin

Awon wo ni you people? Ilu wo niyen?
Wo, emi o defend kankan!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Awon wo ni you people? Ilu wo niyen?
Wo, emi o defend kankan!
Yes u people cos you follow.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by mariahAngel(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Yes u people cos you follow.

Emi o si n be se! grin
Oya hevidens da?
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

Make dem go look bush!
cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
I think it is highly delusional for anyone to believe a human can treat every other being with same level of love. Biological children do not get same level of love and attention, let alone an outsider.

What I find worrisome is the maltreatment. That one is a crime to God and man.

Take it or not, there are benefits that come with being blood or part of an inner circle.

That said, there is no difference between an evil doer and the person that watches an evil doer go unpunished. Heck! He punishes her with erect penis every night, while the battered child struggles to find the least painful side to sleep on. The latter is a more pathetic human.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by stacyadams: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

See any man dat has sense dey avoid chooking mouth in female help relative matter. Only when the maltreatment has reached astronomical levels will a husband wade into it but on the normal, most men dont. We know wat it can cause. grin

Any reasonable man go return d house help to her people,,,,,let d wife employ her sister and maltreat her any how she likes...I hate non sense
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
stacyadams:

Any reasonable man go return d house help to her people ,,,,,let d wife employ her sister and maltreat her any how she likes...I hate non sense
Good now you're being realistic, dis is usually the best solution to avoid woman stress. All those talk of warning the wife or fighting wife, one even said threaten her with separation or divorce, all because of a female relative being maltreated cheesy

It's like they watch too much Disney cartoons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Romangalactic(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
pocohantas:
I think it is highly delusional for anyone to believe a human can treat every other being with same level of love. Biological children do not get same level of love and attention, let alone an outsider.

What I find worrying is the maltreatment. That one is a crime to God and man.

Take it or not, there are benefits that come with being blood or part of an inner circle.

That said, there is no difference between an evil doer and the person that watches an evil doer go unpunished. Heck! He punishes with erect penis every night, while the battered child struggles to find the least painful side to sleep on. The latter is a more pathetic human.
Wetin dis strawberry dey talk sef

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Not really on nairaland, its a case of instances....you know partners are met in a cluster setting. And pointers are importanter..cheesy
Lol... You are right though.
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by FuckUsername: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lol, I swear.

Maybe such women pay the bills so it makes it hard for the men to speak up.

Ayam just not understanding. One of such tales will pop up again very soon on NL. It is now a rampant tale and occurrence in homes, being narrated by men.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Women Always Fail This Test by FuckUsername: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lolgrin I love you too.

I don't think that post infuriated you as much as it did me. I was like WTF is wrong with this man? Oya, rent small place for the guy, he said why would you be living outside my house when I have a big house? Big house and your brother has to sleep in the living room? shocked

I have seen numerous threads here by men complaining of their wives bad attitude or ill treatment of wards/help in their care. One even said he is embarrassed to take visitors home because of the wife's chronic laziness and dirty state of their home. That particular wife had even injured the help they had.

I am like, you are supposed to be the head of the home, you supposedly pay the bills in that house and you allow someone to run amock like this? What have you done to put a stop to it? Which is the real problem here, some of you men stay silent and the evil plus foolishness continues.

I am all for supporting women in real life, in helpful ways, but I don't support stupid or foolish women.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? / Woman Undergoes Sex Change, To BeThe First Pregrant Male Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.