Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss (259 Views)

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / Who Else Has This Weird Habit Of Mine? / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss by Kranediggy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
They say 'habit is second to nature', also we're all familiar with the fact that, 'nobody is perfect'.

There are certain things a person may love doing even though they are weird and unorthodox in nature.

I'll start with mine. I love neatness, hygiene and cleanliness to a fault. I can't tolorate any matter that is not clean and neat. Its now like an allergy to me. Most times people think am pretending and complain its too much. LOL Share yours.
Re: What Weird Habit Do You Have And Can't stop? Let's Discuss by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
I don't snore

I wish to start snoring

(1) (Reply)

Level Up / Cock Get Cock / I Need A Serious Minded People Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.