Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,493 members, 7,892,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals (852 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football / Biography Of Late COS, Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals by janefblog: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Senator Godswill Akpabio, has said the former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Joy Nunieh, did not participate in the mandatory one year programme of the National Youth Service Corps. Recall that few days ago Nunieh accused the Minister if sexual harassment. Read here

The minister during his speech told the House of Representatives Committee investigating financial mismanagement in the NDDC on Monday, also said the ex-managing director had no exemption letter.

When asked about his fracas with Nunieh, the minister said, “The former Managing Director of the NDDC was...............https://janefblog.com/14424-2late-cos-abba-kyari-told-me-to-sack-joy-nunieh-akpabio-reveals/

Re: Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals by donbachi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Deadbody dont talk..does not mean u should lie with the name of one.

1 Like

Re: Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals by techmo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin

Haaaa when Buhari finishes with Nigerians.. we may need new country

Re: Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals by Sunmolar(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
This Fraternity called government.who will take the lion share is root cause of slumpy questions in most cases. Black man preying on black.
Re: Late COS, Abba Kyari Told Me To Sack Joy Nunieh – Akpabio Reveals by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beasts of a false nation.~ Fela Kuti

(1) (Reply)

Pump Price Increase: Buhari Remains The Greatest Nigerian Political Leader / #Edodecides: Counting Of Election Has Commenced / More Photos Of #endsars Protest Nnewi , Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.