Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Exposing An Exploiter And Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposing An Exploiter And Thief (336 Views)

Data Scammer And Thief / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing An Exploiter And Thief by mrwonlasewonie: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
I paid for an artwork in Ibadan in which the guy did it well and said he will send it to Oyo town.He laised with the driver and he agreed to transport the product for ₦500 only for the driver to get to Oyo town and collected ₦1000 insisting he will not give me change.Not that I cannot let go of the ₦500 but the exploitation and broad day robbery was what dazed me.i had promised I will expose him.Below is a picture of his car.Meanwhile when the guy who did the artwork went to the garage in Iwo he was told that the owner of this car is just a private driver and not a commercial driver.He begged them at the garage to allow him carry passengers which they obliged him.Yes he may get away with him but just be careful when you board cars in Iwo road.some might not be commercial drivers,they might just be desperate people looking for who to cheat

Re: Exposing An Exploiter And Thief by 2special(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sorry for the loss but the numbering of the plate number in red makes it a commercial vehicle, private vehicle is blue colour
Re: Exposing An Exploiter And Thief by mrwonlasewonie: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
2special:
Sorry for the loss but the numbering of the plate number in red makes it a commercial vehicle, private vehicle is blue colour
wow.thanks but does it mean he's untraceable? i am not interested in the money.infact I don't even want the money but I need to teach people like him a lesson. Is there anyway he can be traced? sad
Re: Exposing An Exploiter And Thief by 2special(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
wow.thanks but does it mean he's untraceable? i am not interested in the money.infact I don't even want the money but I need to teach people like him a lesson. Is there anyway he can be traced? sad
Just free him, I know is painful.

1 Like

Re: Exposing An Exploiter And Thief by mrwonlasewonie: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
2special:
Just free him, I know is painful.
thank you sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go To Another Man's Land To Commit Heinous Crimes And Beat Your Chests / POST DELETED / Who In Lagos State Approved Gas Stations To Be Situated In Residential Areas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.