Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This (2063 Views)

How To Make Your Mobile Data Subscription Last Longer / SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR / Service No Longer Availlable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Follow the link below for more information on price and placement of your orders.

https://solarsalvations./

During the day time, keep your solar generator powered round the clock with the solar panel included. The solar generator retains enough power to keep you working through the night.

Working from home? Unreliable power?
​The spread of COVID-19 means millions of professionals in Africa are Working From Home without an office back-up generator to rely upon. Economic productivity is more constrained than ever by constant power outages and grid uptime of just 20-50%.

Recharge Your Laptop 5 Times.

20 charges for Smartphone (3300mAh).
Enabling Work From Home Productivity.
Keep your devices charged with the solar generator and sustain power for 40 continuous hours without grid power.

20 charges for 4G MiFi Router (3000mAh).

5 charges for Laptop (45Wh).

7 charges for 10” iPad (32Wh).

Power your electric home appliances like TVs, decoders, light bulbs etc.

3 ways for charging the solar generator. Versatile charging options ensure your charging needs are covered: on the grid, on the road, or off the grid.

5 hours From the Wall charger.
4 hours from 12v Car Charger.
5.5 hours from Solar Panel 50W.

Technical Specifications

Battery Capacity: 78 Ampere Hours (78,000 mAh, 288Wh).

Battery Type: 18650 Nickel Magnesium Cobalt (NMC) Lithium-Ion Cells.

2.8m AC Charger: 4A 15V AC/DC Adapter with UK Plug.

Universal AC 230V 50Hz socket with 150W continuous output (350W surge).

4 x USB Charging Ports: 2 x Fast Charging (2A) & 2 x 1A.

1x 12V (10A) DC Car input socket for powering 12V DC devices (Fan, TV, Lights, Fridge).

Built-in light.

User Information LCD showing Battery % Level.

Flexible charging – from the grid, solar, car.

Quiet operation with integrated smart fan technology.

Weight: 2.156 kg. ​

The unique BMS monitors the voltage and temperature of every Lithium battery cell ensuring optimal performance with maximum safety.

Overload Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection.

Battery Management System: Engineered for Maximum Safety.

Work From Home Backup Supply System.

Power ANY laptop with the Universal (UK/EU/USA) 150W AC Power Port.

Work Anywhere with the included 50W Solar Panel for off-grid use.

​Take Anywhere. Ultra-portable 2.1kg Design.

Built to Last. Lithium NMC Batteries provide 500 cycles.

We deliver directly to your homes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by astonished: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2020
put the complete specifications here, let read
does it have AC power outlet
How much

4 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukwuibuipob: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2020
sad Tell us fully here.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by Lovelynife(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
tell us more
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by swisskidd(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Please be detailed

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
astonished:

How much

I don't want to anger the mods and make them tear down my post.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Tell us fully here.

I am trying not to get my post deleted. Please bear with me
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
swisskidd:
Please be detailed

I am afraid the mods will delete my post.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
astonished:

How much

Yes, it has AC power outlets which you will use in powering all your electrical appliances.

There is a flash sale on going. The price has been slashed from =N=180,000 to =N=99,999. This price slash runs from now till July 31st 2020.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
If the wall CHARGER supplies
4A
And time to fill up is 5 hours,,

Capacity in ah = amp x hours
Which is approximately 4*5= 20ah lets say close to 30ah since its charging by15volts
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by swisskidd(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukemmang:

I am afraid the mods will delete my post.

Okay. Drop your phone number
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
swisskidd:

Okay. Drop your phone number

I have added more information to the post. I have also provided a link where you will get more information and place your orders.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by GraGra247(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2020
chukemmang:

I have added more information to the post. I have also provided a link where you will get more information and place your orders.

How long does the 50 watt Solar panel charge it.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2020
GraGra247:

How long does the 50 watt Solar panel charge it.

For 5 hours 30 minutes.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Flash Sale Ends July 31st, 2020. 300 Watts Solar Generator/Inverter 78,000 mAh (300Wh) Capacity. Solar Panel included. Order now at ₦99,999 inclusive of VAT.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by swisskidd(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
chukemmang:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Working from home? Unreliable power? The spread of COVID-19 means millions of professionals in Africa are Working From Home without an office back-up generator to rely upon. Economic productivity is more constrained than ever by constant power outages and grid uptime of just 20-50%.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
There is a flash sale on going. The price has been slashed from =N=180,000 to =N=99,999. This price slash runs from now till July 31st 2020.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
During the day time, keep your solar generator powered round the clock with the solar panel included. The solar generator retains enough power to keep you working through the night.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020

20 charges for Smartphone (3300mAh).
Enabling Work From Home Productivity.
Keep your devices charged with the solar generator and sustain power for 40 continuous hours without grid power.

20 charges for 4G MiFi Router (3000mAh).

5 charges for Laptop (45Wh).

7 charges for 10” iPad (32Wh).

Power your electric home appliances like TVs, decoders, light bulbs etc.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Follow the link below for more information on price and placement of your orders.

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Working from home? Unreliable power?
​The spread of COVID-19 means millions of professionals in Africa are Working From Home without an office back-up generator to rely upon. Economic productivity is more constrained than ever by constant power outages and grid uptime of just 20-50%.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by Aweghele: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
interested message me on euniceaweghele@gmail.com let's talk

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Aweghele:
interested message me on euniceaweghele@gmail.com let's talk

I have just replied your email. You can reach me on WhatsApp through 0818 819 7648.
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
3 ways for charging the solar generator. Versatile charging options ensure your charging needs are covered: on the grid, on the road, or off the grid.

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2020

Re: You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This by chukemmang(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Work From Home Backup Supply System

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Used Iphones/airpods Sales / Direct USA Used Samsung Galaxy S8 / Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.